Chapter Eighty-Five

The reason why Richie won't spank Will...

Sipping tea together with their two littles playing together was just Mike and Richie's cup of tea. "And you know, sometimes Eddie acts just like a brat. I hate to spank him but oh my god does h drive me crazy sometimes." Mike complained, spilling tea about the punishment Eddie had gotten.

"He didn't wanna wear pants instead of a tutu, and it's cold outside so there was no way I was letting him wear it outside. He refused and had a tantrum. I had to spank him. Then he cried and yelled because I'm a horrible daddy apparently so I gave him a time out. Then the little bug decided that I wasn't that bad and that he wanted to see Will so he came and apologized. Now, look at him, playing like an angel." Mike sighed although there was still a lovestruck smile on his lips.

"Woah, dude. How many did you give him?" "About twenty. How many do you give Will when he's acting badly?" He asked, looking at the two littles that were having a tea party, Eddie sometimes wincing because of his butt.

"Oh, we only do the sexy kind spanking. Not punishment." "What? Really? Why?" Richie sighed, the painful memory entering his mind. "It on started on October 23rd, Wednesday."

...

"Will, what do you have there?" "A KNIFE!" "NO!"

Will was acting like a snotty, snobby, annoying little boy, stealing Richie's belongings as he was trying to cook dinner. It was only their first month of dating, and Will was already acting out. "William!" He yelled, the boy freezing and dropping the knife, covering his ears as he began to tremble. "Stop fucking around!" Will humphed, kicking the knife away. "Pick it up and give it to me." "NO!"

The last straw. Riche put the knife on the counter, grabbing Will by the arm. "If you wanna be a bad boy, I'll show you exactly how they get treated." Will began to thrash around, shaking his head. He hadn't been spanked by Richie yet, and he was already shaking. He was thrown onto the bed, trying to escape before Richie pinned him down.

"Stop thrashing around or I swear I'll get the belt." Will froze, sobbing into the pillows as Richie began to take his pants off. "No, no, no," he murmured. He began to think that Richie was going to find him disgusting.

Richie snatched his pants off, the baby boy dressed in cute little alien boxers. He began to take them off as well, noticing tiny bruises littering the back of Will's thighs. Once he took the boxers off, he was frozen in shock. Bruises and huge, deep scars covered Will's skin. "P-Please don-n't hurt m-me. I'll b-be g-good. S-Stop, stop." He finally heard Will murmuring such things into his pillow, his body shaking.

Richie held his hand, "baby," he began, tracing the bruises. "Who did this to you, angel?" "N-No! Don't look!" Will had tears streaming down his face as he arched his back to look at Richie. "Will, shh, calm down," he said, placing his hand on Will's soft cheek, wiping his tears away. "P-Please do-Don't hu-hurt me li-like Trevor did, d-daddy."

"Who's Trevor, baby? What did he do to you?!" "He my owd dada, he punish Will a lot cause Will bad boy all the time." Richie gaped, pulling Will up for a hug. "Baby, he had no right to punish you to the point of scarring or bruising unless you consented. Did you?" "N-No, daddy."

Richie's blood boiled, his eyes tearing from the amount of boiling anger he was feeling, his hands shaking with hatred. He dared to hurt his baby, he was going to pay.

"Honey, I won't ever hurt you like he did. And to make sure I won't, I think we should cross spanking off our punishment list. I won't ever lay a hand on you in the wrong way unless you consent to it and don't feel the bad kind of pain."

Will nodded, "o-otay, da. No hwit Wiwwy now?" "Never. We should put some cream on your little butt though, baby boy." Will nodded again, "wha punishment Wiwwy get?" "Nothing this time, but baby, why did you act up?" "Me had stressful day. Fight with Jonathan." "We can call him later, would you like that?" "Yesh dada, me wove oo!" "I love you, Will. So much, and I won't let anyone hurt you again."