Chapter Fourty Eight

All characters are 18
What chapter do you want next? Be specific! Ddlb Byler yes oop

"Will, you cannot say that about my dad!" Mike yelled at his tiny boy, who was slightly cowering away. They were arguing because Will didn't want to properly meet his dad as his boyfriend. Not only was TED THE CHICKEN homophobic, he also hated Will.

"No! I will not go, Mike! Your dad hates me nor does he support our relationship. There is no reason to meet him when i alreddie know him!" "Do not yell at me, William, you will regret it." "You're the one yelling! Who the fuck are you to tell me to stop when you're the one yelling and disrespecting me." Mike glared at Will, who only wanted to be in his arms rather than being yelled at.

"Will, you will fucking regret that. Let me remind you who's the top." "That doesn't give you the right to y-yell at me!" "Look at you. Trying to act all brave and mature when you stutter out everything you say. You remind me of Bill sometimes, it's not a good thing." "You can't attack me personally, Mike! You're taking this argument out of the line!" "Fine! I'll end it right here right now."

Mike stormed upstairs and threw the bed covers off the bed. He grabbed Will's pillow and a thick blanket and stormed back towards the salon, where Will was sitting, his hands shaking. The couple didn't argue much, but when they did, it was bad.

Will glanced at the blanket and the pillow in Mike's arms. "M-Mike, what are you doing?" Mike didn't reply. Instead, he placed the pillow on the couch and the blanket under it. Will's heart stopped. "Y-You're sleeping here?! M-Mike I-" "I'm not sleeping here." Mike replied. "Oh thank go-" "You are."

Will began to tremble. "N-No! Mike please! Y-You know I can't sleep a-alone! D-Don't do this to me!" He began to sniffle, trying to control his tears. "Shh! None of that. Suck it up." Will began to cry. He grabbed Mike's hand. "Pl-Please don't do this." "Sorry Will. I don't want to see your face at the moment. Not after you called my own father a cock-sucking bitch. I would've punished you severely if you were in little space." Will was so shocked. Was this even his Mike?

"Goodnight Will." Will shot up as Mike stood up. "P-Please do-don't leave me..." Mike hesitated. But then remembered what the little boy said about Ted. He turned around and walked to his bedroom, slamming the door.

Poor baby Will tried to sleep at first. But he felt himself slip into little space as soon as he woke up from his nightmare. He began to sob so he ran to Mike's room. He opened the door and then jumped into bed. He woke Mike up by doing so. Mike huffed, not noticing the tears on Will's face along with his shaking body. "I specifically told you that I didn't want to see your face. If you're not going I a-" "N-No! Do-Don't LEAVE ME. D-Daddy, p-please!" "

"Mike" widened his eyes. "Mike! Come here! Will's little and he's scared!" The closet door burst open and there was...Mike? He ran to his baby and engulfed him in a hug, rocking him back and forth, kissing his head. The other "Mike" revealed his glasses and messed his hair up. It was...Richie? "Yeah, this was all just a prank, buddy. We took it too far, your daddy and I are very sorry."

Will was relieved, his tears slowly subsiding. "W-Weawy? Dada n-not hate me?" Mike shook his head, kissing his cheek. "No, baby. How could I hate someone so precious and amazing? How could I hate my  whole world?" Will giggled. "You know I would never ever yell at you like that, let alone make you sleep alone and in the living room. How could I be so cruel to do that to my perfect baby." "Where's Ed-Ed?" "He's staying over at Bill's so I got this idea and dragged Mike into it. Sorry we took it so far." "It okay, Uncwle Wichie."

Mike kissed Will's cheeks, "Cmon' love. Let's go to sleep. Just know that daddy loves you very much." "Wuv da too."