Chapter Ninety-Eight

"I've had enough of you!" Stan screamed at the little boy, who shrieked, trying to get away. "No! D-Daddy, n-no!" "You don't tell me 'no', little boy. I'm the daddy here, you don't get to tell me 'no'."

Bill cried as he was dragged by his elbow, rather harshly that is. "D-Daddy! Stuh-Stop!" He stuttered, little tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You've been a complete brat the entire day. I'm so sick of you, trying to calm you!" Stanley was obviously overexaggerating. All Bill had done was break a few plates on purposely. Not that big of a deal.

"N-No!" Bill screamed as he was thrown onto the bed forcefully. Stan was acting very scary at the moment, and he didn't know what would happen to him. Would he get beaten? Thrown out?

Stan locked the door, placing the key to a height that Bill couldn't reach. "Stay on the bed or else you'll regret not following my orders deeply." Bill whimpered, sniffling as Stan turned to the drawers.

He curiously watched through his tears as Stan grabbed a brush. He was so confused. What was he going to do with a brush? Brush his hair? Gouge his eyes out with it?

The thought made him shudder until he stapped out of it when he was thrown over Stan's lap. It was a very uncomfortable position, and he tried to get up, only to be pinned down by Stan's strong hands.

"L-LET ME G-GO!" He screamed right in Stan's face, crying out when his hair was snatched back, stretching his neck back so he had no choice but to look at Stan.

"Listen to me, boy. I'll tell you this once and once only. No repeating. You're going to lay there without complaining or without thrashing around until it's over. If you make even the littlest noise I'll add two, do you understand?"

Bill didn't, he really didn't. He had no idea what was going on. From the month he had been here he had never experienced such a horrifying thing happening to him.

Nonetheless, he nodded to save his own ass. "Good. The safeword is red." Without any other warnings, Stan dragged Bill's pants off along with his underwear and began beating his ass with the brush. Bill sobbed, trying to get away.

"That's two added," Stan taunted, gripping his hair again. Bill laid still, sobbing loudly as he took the punishment.

After twenty-two spanks later, he was still sobbing, even if he wasn't being beaten anymore. He sobbed into the bed, Stan lifting him up. "It's done, my love. You were such a-"

What he wasn't expecting was Bill to scream, jump out of his lap and straight onto the floor, kneel in front of him and start crying, begging for forgiveness.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm s-sorry I'll b-be g-good, D-Daddy, I-I'll be g-good, I'm s-so sorry, I w-won't d-do it a-again, I-" Stan was frozen as Bill chanted apology after apology, not able to breathe.

"Billy?" He whispered, the boy in front of him shaking violently, still butt naked and kneeled onto the cold floor. "P-Please f-forgive me, D-Daddy."

Stan slowly and softly pulled him up onto the lap, trying to keep him there but the boy kept screaming, sobbing, thrashing around. He tried to get away, still apologizing.

Stan was trying hard not to cry himself, his eyes welled up at the sight. "Billy, baby, listen to your daddy. Be a good boy and listen." Bill stopped thrashing, tears falling from his eyes.

Stan reached down and rubbed his ass, soothing the red patches as he began to explain. "Bill, you do know that I love you even when I'm disappointed in you right?" Bill blinked, confused. "Baby, do you know why I just spanked you?"

Bill nodded, "I-I w-was a bad boy. I-I deserved t-to hurt." Stan was horrified. "No! That's not it at all!" He hugged the boy tightly, kissing his cheek. He needed him to calm down before he explained what he should have.

He kept kissing his face and soothing his ass until the boy's breathing calmed. "What I just did was punishing you for acting out, breaking one of our rules, remember? If you follow the rules, I reward you. If you break them, I punish you in some way. My goal wasn't to hurt you. It was to discipline you, that's why we have a safeword, a word you say when you can't take any more of the punishment."

"Punishment can be physical, a spanking - what I just did- or some other way like a timeout. Even during a punishment, I will love you, baby. I'll always love you. If you had said 'red' during this, I would've stopped and soothed your pain, which is aftercare, where I take care of you and remind you that you're safe, taken care of, and loved."

Bill's mouth formed into an 'o' shape as he took in the information. "I di-didn't know." "I know, baby. I should've told you. I thought you would've known, being a little and all."

Bill sniffled, nuzzling into Stan's chest. "Dada, a-aftercare n-now?" "Of course, always. I love you, little bunny." "Wuv you too, daddy."