Chapter One-Hundred-Eight

Requested by Annie_Maria13

WARNING: Trigger Warning and Severe Angst (Punishment, Being Drunk)

Bill doesn't have a stutter in this one-shot.

-----

Richie sat on the naughty step, his aching bum causing him to cry hysterically. He knew that he had broken the record of most punishments in a day. But it wasn't his fault. To be honest, Richie knew that he didn't do anything major enough to deserve four punishments in a day. 

His first punishment was given to him because he had accidentally spilled his watercolor all over the new carpets Bill had washed. Now, Richie knew that it was an action worthy of a spanking, but it was accidental. Bill had told him that it would be fine to color wherever he wanted. He had followed instructions. 

If Bill yelled into his phone hadn't scared him, his elbow wouldn't have his palette and splashed onto the floor. But it had happened.

Bill hadn't given him a chance to explain what had happened and that it was accidental. He was sent over the knee in a split second, his little shorts pulled down and smacks beginning to appear. Bill had given him good aftercare after that, cuddling with him and kissing his little cheeks, wiping his tears away, telling him that he was a good boy. But Richie hadn't received any aftercare after his second, third and fourth punishment

His second punishment was because he had disturbed Bill's meeting with a co-worker, asking for some food to eat or snacks to munch on. Although he wasn't given a spanking, he was given a trip to the naughty step and harsh words being said to him. His timeout only lasted fifteen minutes though, and then Bill had cooked him some food.

His third punishment was because he wanted Bill to order him something from Amazon, a llama plushie. It had been a while since Bill had gotten him something as a present. Bill, of course, had said no. Richie had asked him why out of curiosity and told him that he wanted a little present. That was when Bill had snatched him onto the naughty step again.  

The fourth time was because Richie had screamed had him for buying alcohol. Bill had a habit of drinking more than necessary when it came to alcohol, which really hurt Richie. Bill put him on the step for twenty minutes.  He had had enough. Instead of waiting for the remainder of the punishment to end, Richie stood up and went to the kitchen, where Bill was drinking and doing some business. 

"D-Daddy?" He whispered, tired and nervous. "Go back onto the step, Richie," Bill said, typing away. "N-No, you punished baby enough t-today, daddy." Bill turned to him, "If that was true, then baby wouldn't be acting out much more than usual, would he?" Richie's lower lip quivered. "Um, this is abuSE! You cannot punish me this many times." Bill growled, standing up. "Abuse, huh? Abuse? You know what abuse would be, me not stopping if you safeworded. But did you? No. Don't you fucking dare accuse me of abusing you." 

Bill grabbed his curls, bringing his face closer and squeezing his cheeks together, "Got it?" Richie nodded with wide eyes, Bill letting go. "Good. Now go upstairs and wait on the bed." 

Next thing he knew, Richie was being spanked for the second time that day, crying and wailing for him to stop. Bill didn't, keeping in mind to stop if Richie said his safeword. He stopped at thirty spanks when he saw Richie's bum bruise. Richie pulled his pants up, pushing Bill away and stormed into the bathroom, locking it. Bill sighed and got up, knocking on the door.

"Richie, come out, come on. Your bum's going to bruise." "Fuck off! You're an asshole!" Bill growled, pounding on the door until he heard shrieks and sobs. "I'll be in the kitchen waiting for you to come out."