Chapter Twenty Eight

NSFW
ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN AND THERE IS CONSENT
BYLER EDGING SMUT YES
I decided to be the beet author ever and do all of them because people were like IS ALL OF EM AN OPTION? Welp, now it is! You're welcome I love you guys.
THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER PEOPLE DON'T GO REPORTING ME CUZ I STATED THAT THIS IS NOT RAPE THERE IS CONSENT AND ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18.

This was the punishment Will was getting. Mike watched as the small boy squirmed, all tied up. His wrists were cuffed to the bed frame, the cuffs being specially decided on as they were covered by fluffy black stuff. Mike didn't want his baby's wrists to hurt at all.

He placed his hand on Will's thigh, making him jump. "D-Daddy," he whispered, Mike knowing that he was getting scared with the blindfold on. "Oh baby, you can always safe-word the blindfold or anything out, you know that. We'll instantly stop, okay, precious?" Will nodded, bucking his hips slightly for some friction downstairs if you know what I mean wink wonk.

Mike just chuckled, holding his hips down. His boy was left in only his boxers. "No, baby. None of that." He placed a few kisses on his shaved legs. Will liked the smoothness of shaved legs so he regularly shaved them. Mike had no problem with it. Whatever Will was happy with, he was happy with too.

Will gasped as he felt lips kiss down his chest, holding him lovingly. The lips stopped to kiss his stomach an amount of times. "My beautiful baby." Mike whispered, almost to himself. Will squirmed under him, bucking him hips whiningly. "Stop it, kitten. Otherwise I'll leave you here, all tied up. Hm?" Mike knew he wouldn't do that. Will would get really scared so there was no way he would leave him alone, tied up, blindfold on. Will whimpered, "s-sorry, daddy." Mike just smiled at him, running his fingers through his hair.

Mike then stood up, leaving Will confused. "Daddy? Whats-Whats going on?" Mike calmed him down, "I'm not leaving the room, baby. Just getting something from the drawer, okay?" Will hummed in response. Mike had gotten two things. A cock ring, and a vibrator. (I literally had to do research on what a cock ring was because my brother was telling me about it and I was like ...k? Then i researched about it a few weeks ago and I was on the crack side of the internet, my search browser is gone.)

Without warning, Mike yanked Will's boxers off in on swift motion, making Will gasp. He threw the boxers onto the floor before grabbing the ring and putting it onto Will's member. "Nooo, daddy! Not this again!" Mike teasingly "walked up" Will's dick, making the small boy gasp. "Sorry not sorry, baby. Shouldn't have been so disrespectful earlier today at the cafe. Good boys don't pull their friend's hair, do they now?" Will whimpered and shook his head.

Out of nowhere, Mike began to jack Will off, bringing him closer to the edge. "D-Daddy! Oh-Oh my god! P-Please let me c-cum." Will held onto the cuffs, trying to get the ring off him so he could release. "Ah ah ah," Mike tutted, "not yet, prince. Just have to be a good boy for me." Will whimpered as Mike stopped, not even giving him time to calm down before he turned the vibrator on. Will heard the buzzing, making him whine.

"What? I thought you loved the wand." Will pouted, "yeah-but I can't cum right now so it's going to be torture!" Mike chuckled at him, "cutie." This was Will's fifth time edging, so he couldn't go for more than three edges before crying and safe wording. Mike was hoping to bend his limits a bit, if it was okay with Will that is.

Mike slowly brought the vibrator closer to Will's tip, putting it on there. Will gasped, tensing up. "Feel good, baby boy?" Will nodded, "y-yes, oh god, yes." Mike chuckled, pushing the vibrator with more force, attacking it to the wand and placing it around Will. "D-Daddy! What's-whats that? It's vibrating all around me!" Mike kissed his head, nearly forgetting that they hadn't used the wand yet. "It's just the wand, baby. Are you okay? Need a break?" Will nodded, but then shook his head, "I-I'm close, so close! Mikey, I'll be good, please!" Mike wasn't going to let him off so quickly.

"Cute how you think you'll be let off so easily. Almost too cute, wonder what I should do about that?" Will giggled at that, but moaned out loud when Mike set the vibrator onto a higher state. "Daddy daddy! Mike!" Mike took the wand off, letting Will breathe. "Break?" Will nodded, breathing in and out. Mike set the wand aside and began to kiss Will's face. "Doing so good, baby. Making daddy so proud, what a lucky boy I am to be able to call such an angel, mine." Will blushed, "t-thank you, Mikey."

Mike smirked, gripping Will's member again tightly, making Will gasp again. "Don't thank me yet, baby. We still have three more edges." Will shook his head instantly, "d-daddy I ca-can't go that much-I-I-" Mike cooed at him, "Shhh, if you can't do it, we won't. It's just to bend your limits a bit, okay? I will never force you to do anything you aren't okay with, we'll see if you're okay with it, yeah?" Will's heart warmed at how understanding Mike was with him. "Okay, daddy. Thank you." Mike kissed his nose quickly before getting back into character.

He continuously rubbed Will's tip, not even touching the other parts. Will was really sensitive their, especially after edges. His thighs were shaking as he tried hard not to buck his hips. "Doing so good, baby." Will let out a scream as he felt Mike slowly put a vibrator inside of him. "D-Daddy! Daddy!" Mike stopped, knowing he brought Will to the edge again. "Okay, baby. We did three, will you give me permission to try a four?" Will hesitated and thought for a bit, "b-but we-we'll stop if I say so, r-right?" Mike hummed, "of course." Will nodded, "o-okay."

Mike wanted the last edge to last. "Okay, baby boy. Tell me if there is anything that makes you scared, okay?" Will bit his lip, "u-um, can we t-take the blindfold off, pwease?" Mike awed at his baby, "of course, beautiful. Let me see those precious eyes." Mike took the blindfold off, revealing Will's big, curious chocolate brown eyes. "There's my baby!" Will giggled, "hi, baby." "Hi, d-daddy." Mike smirked at him, turning on the vibrator that was inside Will on. Will squirmed a bit, screaming when Mike started to jack him off in a fast pace. "D-daddy, I-I-I feel so good!" Mike placed a kiss on his lips quickly before moving his hand even quicker."

Will curled his toes, letting out a scream, "Daddy!" He was going to cum. So close, yet so far as the cock ring didn't allow him to release. Will began crying, the overwhelming pleasure getting too much. Mike stopped instantly, taking the vibrator out as well, "baby? Are you okay? Does it hurt? I'm so sorry, baby." Will shook his head, "n-no it just felt really g-good." Mike just held him for a few minutes before saying, "i think you deserve reward for being such a good boy." Will nodded, "please?" Mike kissed his head before taking the ring off, Will instantly bucking his hips. "D-Daddy please t-touch me!"

Mike wrapped his fingers around him, pumping the member. It didn't take long for Will to release. Yet, Mike didn't stop. "D-Daddy, w-why aren't you s-stopping." "I'm just getting rid of all the extra cum in you, hold still for me." Will tried not to scream as he grew very oversensitive. Finally, Mike stopped. "Such a good boy! Did so good for me!" Will giggled, tired. "Weawy?" He asked, slipping into little space." Mike took the cuffs off, nodding as he kissed Will's wrists. "Yes, baby boy. You were so good, took your punishment like a good boy." Will instantly crawled on-top of his lap, nuzzling into him. "I love you, daddy." Mike inhaled Will's lavender scent. "I love you too, Will."