Chapter Eighty-Eight

Eleven X Beverly Mdlg

-----------------------------

"NO!"

Rule number six had been broken multiple times in Beverly's household. With a pouty girl screaming her head off, she groaned, "El, baby, stop screaming, please." "Bad!" "Carrots aren't bad for you, baby girl. They're actually very healthy. If you finish your plate, you can have a scoop of some ice cream, okay?"

El perked up. "Ice cream!" She screamed, her curls bouncing as she nodded furiously. Beverly sighed angrily, "You don't scream at mommy, Eleven, I told you this several times." El stuck her tongue out, shaking her head. "Yes, I do!"

Beverly grabbed her arm, pulling her out of her chair, "You wanna be sassy? I'll show you what bad girls get when they're rude to their mommies." 

El screamed, trying to kick Beverly, who turned around and grabbed her by the hair, dragging her by it. "Stop it!" 

Dragging El to the bedroom, she threw her onto the bed, rummaging through the drawers to get a paddle. It was pink, El's favorite color. "Strip." When El didn't oblige, Beverly turned her around, taking her white skirt off, leaving on her purple thigh highs. 

"Safeword is red, Eleven." El cried into her pillow, screaming, having a tantrum. "If you aren't going to repeat it, then I'm starting."

El didn't reply, so Beverly began the spanking. She made sure not to hold back as El had broken several rules. She gave her ten slaps, a reasonable number. 

By the end of it, El had stopped screaming, instead, crying into her pillow, her bum bright red. Beverly's heart ached, having to witness El cry. "Princess, they're done. Such a good girl for me..." 

She lowered the paddle, climbing onto the bed, embracing her baby, gently caressing her aching bum. "Sowwy, M-Mommy. " "It's okay, my sweet girl. You're okay. Mommy's sorry that she had to punish you." 

El sniffled, climbing into her lap, snuggling into her chest. "Mommy w-wan strawbewwy." "Strawberries, baby? We'll go rub some cream to your boo boos then you can have some." El squealed, clapping. She was obviously in a smaller headspace.

She told El to lay on her stomach as she rubbed cream into her bum. Then she helped her dress, dressing her in a onesie. "So pretty for mommy." "Mommy very pwetty too!" Beverly kissed her cheek softly, "Let's go, baby."

The two of them entered the kitchen, El wincing as she sat down. "Sorry, baby." She washed the strawberries before placing them on a plate. She gave the plate to El, who began to gobble up the berries. "I love you, baby." "Wuv oo too, mommyyy!"""