The Next Morning

German POV-

I woke up with my beautiful girlfriend's head on my chest, I started to day dream about her but I stopped and the sound of Violetta shouting from my room, "DADDDDDD!!" she shouted, "Vilu I am in here," she finally found out where I was I kissed Angie on the forehead this woke her up. she started to stretch and look around the room. and then looked at me, she jumped. Vilu and Me were just watching her. It made us both giggle the way she stretched because she nearly hit me in the face. Violetta sat at the end of the bed talking to me and Angie, she was in the middle of a sentences when she looked at Angie's arm, she took Angie's arm up to her face and carefully looked at each charm. "aww, When did you get this?" she asked me I told her and she winked at me and then Angie looked up at me confused.

After all the questioning about the night before we walked down the stairs, I picked up the post from the front door, Sneakily put a letter in there for Angie and took it to the table.

Angie's POV-

When I sat down at the table, German came and sat down beside me, He had the post with him, He put his hand on top of mine again the same way he did last night. He started going threw the post saying bill, What to keep and what not to, then he said my name then handed me an envelope with my name on.

I recognised the handwriting but I didn't know where from. I open it up and realised that it was German's handwriting, I definitely recognized the way he dots his i's. I read the letter and looked at German on the side of me, Then I looked straight ahead Violetta looked at me curiously. The letter was really cute but there was something else inside the envelope.