You look like your mother

Violetta's POV-

I walked in to dad's and Angie's room (soon to be mum), I need to ask them can i go out with Leon, i walk in awkwardly because they were having one of the romantic Germangie moments, I walked in and They both sat up, I sat down at the bottom of there bed, I started to talk to them linking Leon in at any time i could, Then i eventually asked them could i go out with him tonight because he had something special planned, My dad looked at Angie nodded at me and said of course you can, as i looked at Angie she winked at me and told me if i needed any help that she would be here for me, I asked her could she come and help me get ready after I got changed she said for me to shout for her when.

I was finished getting changed and called for Angie, I heard here close her bedroom door and knock on mine. "come in" i called she walked in and came over and sat on my bed, "Sooo what do you need help with Vilu?" she asked me, "Could you help me do my hair?" "sure" she said. I turn on my straighteners and waited for them to heat up. I sat in front of the mirror when Angie brushed my hair. When she was done i stood up, She had tears in her eyes, I asked her what was wrong, She looked at me smiling , "You look just like your mother Vilu". I ran up to her and hugged her, she just about caught me because i ran with great force, I was so close of nearly rugby tackling her. When we let go, we laughed and went to go and show my dad my hair. He told me that i looked lovely. I said goodbye to him, so did Angie because she was going to drop me off in Leon's house, he fake coughed Me and Angie Turned around, he looked at Angie and pointed at his cheek, she smiled lent down beside the bed and kissed him on the cheek. He smiled. He said to Angie if his wasn't there when she got back he had gone out with Ramallo, she nodded and we left the house.