White Knights Part 2

//LEGEND OF TOMORROW\\

//WHITE KNIGHTS PART 2\\

"Come on!" He begged her. "I'll be here to calm you down if anything goes wrong."

"I can't!" She cries. "I can't because if I do, I could kill you!"

He pulls her into a tight hug and whispers in her ear, "That won't happen. I trust you."

She cries into the crook of his neck. "Nobody is going to die this time, I will be right here to calm you down."

She nods and steps back, wiping the tears from her eyes she says, "I trust you, and I love you."

He nods and smiles, "I love you too."

"Scanning now" Gideon informs, a blue light running over Erin's entire body as she lays on a bed in the medbay.

Sara stands at her side, nervously biting her nail.

"The scanning is complete, you may sit up now Miss. Cooper." Gideon says.

"So what is it Gideon?" Sara speaks up for the first time in a while.

"There seems to be an unfamiliar toxin in Miss. Coopers bloodstream that is keeping her abilities dormant." The AI responds. "It will take me a bit of time to figure out where this toxin has originated from and how to rid your body of it. But meanwhile, Captain Hunter has requested your presence on the main bridge."

The friends exit out of the medbay and walk into the bridge just in time to hear Stein blaming Jax for the failure with the alarm.

"Hey," Eyes fall on Sara with Erin walking slightly behind her. "it's not your fault. Everything would've been fine if big bird over here hadn't freaked out."

Sara lands comfortably in a chair as Kendra retorts "Excuse me?"

"Enough." Rip interrupts before a full on cat fight breaks out.

Erin jumps up and sits on the centre table with her legs swinging back and forth over the edge.

"There is plenty of blame to go around. Now, fourtunatley, Gideon was able to generate a low-end EMP, which erased all the Pentagon's magnetic media." Rip says.

"Like security footage?" 'Yes Ray.' Erin thinks, 'That's what magnetic media includes.' she almost rolls her eyes.

"You're all just lucky that the department of defences likes to keep these kinds of things under wrap." Rip adds, ignoring Ray question as if it was obvious of the answer.

Rip then looks to the roof, "Gideon, any luck with our purloined secret file? Please say yes."

The AI responds with "Yes, Captain." She then proceeds to explain. "According to the Pentagon, Savage has defected to the Soviet Union."

"So the most powerful evil the world has ever known has just gone red at the height of the Cold War." Stein interjects.

"And now he's gonna help them cook up something that kills the future." Ray adds.

"Gideon, set a course for the Soviet Union." Rip speaks.

Each team member heads their separate ways, out of the bridge. The only three to remain are Rip, Sara, and Erin.

"Gideon?" Erin looks up to the roof, "Any luck with how to get my powers back?"

"I have only three theories." The ship responds to her. "One of them is that if you are able to raise your adrenaline levels, it may over run the toxin in of your bloodstream."