Bringing Back Those Memories

TRIGGER WARNING: There is mention of abuse, both physical and mental, in this chapter.
If you feel as though you don't want to read through this chapter or don't feel comfortable reading about these things then you can always message me for a summary of the chapter.

//LEGENDS OF TOMORROW\\

//BRINGING BACK THOSE MEMORIES\\

"He's not here." Erin says over the coms, rounding the back of the burning house.

Someone coughs over the coms, "Not in here either, just his parents. They're dead." Sara says.

She exits out the back top window and lands beside Erin.

The two smile at eachother.

Over the coms they hear fire and lasers blasting.

They glance at eachother before running towards the front of the house.

When they reach Rory's position they find an injured woman a few feet away, just beginning to stand up.

"That her?" Erin asks the pryomaniac.

"Yep."

The Pilgrim galnces behind the group and when Erin turns around she see's a little boy watching with amusment as the house burns up in flames.

"And that's you?" Sara asks.

"Yep."

Erin pulls a gun from her pocket and fires at the pilgrim hitting her in the shoulder causing her to fall back down.

Mick picks up his younger self, who struggles and screams against him but is no use to freeing himself.

Before the pilgrim can stand back up, the team is already gone.

***********

"That's younger you?" Ray asks as he enters the bridge and sees a security camera pulled up.

The camera shows a young boy standing in the cargo bay, looking around in wonder.

"What'd you tell him?" Jax asks as he walks in behind Ray.

"That we work for a secret agency called ARGUS." Sara tells him, peering back from the security camera towards the boys.

She moves from the centre consol and joins Erin sitting on the steps of Rip's office. Once she sits down Erin leans onto her and rests her head on the blondes shoulder.

Jax then asks another question as the rest of the team joins them. "And he believed you?"

"Of course he did, he's an idiot."

Micks statement causes Erin and Sara to laugh. "You realize you just called yourself an idiot right?" Erin laughs.

Mick sends her a glare but has no time to respond because Kendra speaks up.

"You two seem odly calm."

She reffers to the blonde and brunette sitting casually on the steps, chilling out with each other.

Erin shrugs, "You just learn to live with it. You get use to it after a while."

Sara taps Erin's shoulder as to say 'get up'.

"I promised Kendra i'd train with her." Sara clears up.

Erin fake pouts as she lifts her head off the blonde's shoulder, "You never train with me."