Chapter 12

As we walked, I felt Calums grip on my legs grow tighter. At a glance, I saw that the airport security was doing a mediocre job of holding the fans back. The boys walled quickly, smiling and waving.

Then, I heard the sound of metal crashing to the ground. They had knocked over the barriers. The girls were running towards us. They surrounded us quickly. Calum tried to continue, but the fans had surrounded, pulling on us. We lost the security guards in the crowd and Calum couldn't locate the other boys. We were right in the middle of it. Somebody tore off my hood and started to pull at me, trying to get me off of Calum. I clung to him tighter as I felt my ponytail tugged, I screamed out in pain. Calum turned his head so he could try to talk to me, but over the screaming girls I couldn't hear him. They were pushing and shoving and Cal was trying to manoeuvre through them all. It seemed the room was shrinking, I squeezed my eyes shut, tears forming in my eyes. I was starting to feel dizzy, I was crying now. The room was warping even more and all screams seemed to get louder. I couldn't see straight.

I was having a panic attack.

"C-Cal." I stuttered in his ear. He looked at me.

"It's okay. Dont worry. We're almost out." He comforted me. I knew he was lying.

Someone jerked on my backpack and I lost my grip on Calum, falling backwards onto the floor. Calum turned around to try to get to me, but girls pushed up against him. I tried to get up, but was quickly knocked back down. I was brutalizad with stomps, tripped over, shoved. I felt a shoe go into in my cheek and I screamed in pain. I lost sight of him. I lost sight of all the them. I couldn't find any security guards. I gritted my teeth in anger when I decided I had to do something. I shoved those around me, standing up. I yanked up my hood as I realised they were crowded around me too. They were saying my name, asking for autographs and pictures. I tried to move through them, but I was out-numbered and couldn't get through. Where the hell were the boys? I thought I saw Calum, so I pushed my way through to who I thought was him. It wasn't. My face throbbed from where I had been kicked. I couldn't see over the other girls so I didn't know which way to walk. I picked a direction and kept moving that way, squeezing through.

*Lukes POV*
I heard the metal barriers crashing to the floor. Ashton, Michael and I started to run with the security around us. We were almost out of the airport when I noticed we were missing two members of the group.

"Wait! Where the hell is Brooke and Calum?!" I screamed. The security guards kept pushing to make us run, but I started resisting. Brooke and Calum weren't with us, that means they didn't get out of the crowd. Since we aren't in there, that means all the girls would be focusing on them. I tried to move out of the path of the guard pressing into my back to run back. I felt his arms grip around my arms and I tried to pry them off. I started shoving my feet into the ground, trying to force myself from moving forward. To force him to let go of me. I was dragged into a running car, the door slammed behind me and we immediately started moving away.

"What are you doing?! Brooke and cal are still in the airport!" I shouted, my voice high with panic. I felt tears well in my eyes. I looked at Michael, waiting for his pleading of the security guard to turn around.

"We can't go back. We're taking you to the hotel. The other guards are looking for them right now."

"That's not enough! Oh my god, what if Brooke is hurt!" Mikey screamed to no one in particular. The drivers phone started to ring over the car speaker. In the silence of the car, it was deafeningly loud. He answered the call.

"Did you find them yet?"Asked the guard who was driving.

"We have Calum with us right now. We can't locate Brooke. We think she is still in the airport." I heard Mikey sigh as he put his face in his hands.