Chapter 24

*Brookes POV*

"Do you have everything packed?" Paiges asked coming into my room.

"Yeah." I told her. When I was alseep, EJ had to go, so he left and didn't wake me up. My phone vibrated on my bed and I picked it up.

One New Message: King EJ

lets have a slumber party before you leave me for a week:(

"Hey Paige, can I spend the night at EJ's and you just pick me up in the morning to go to the airport?"

"Sure I guess. Yeah that's okay. I'll probably go back to my place then. We can put our bags in the car tonight." She said flopping down on my bed.

To: King EJ

Sureeee when can I come over? and does rosa know im coming over?

From: Kind EJ

uhh she does now and come over right meow:)

To: King EJ

on my way dennn

"Can I go over now?" I looked at the clock. It was about 7 pm.

"Sure, take your bag to the car." I grabbed my duffel bag and backpack and took them downstairs and threw them in the truck of the car. Paige came out and put all the stuff that she had brought to live here temporarily in the back too. We drove in comfortable silence with the music low.

"Im excited to see my boys tomorrow." I said trying to contain my excitement.

"Oh my god you are so adorable." She laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused, turning down the music.

"You dont call the lads the boys you call them your boys. They secretly think that its really cute that you do that. Do you know that all they talk about when I talk to them on the phone is you? They want to know how you're doing and what you've been doing. I think they are more excited too see you then you are to see them." I smiled to myself, thinking about what she just said. We pulled into EJ's driveway and I got out. All I had was my phone and my phone charger with me. I guess I didn't really need anything else.

"I'll be here tomorrow morning at 6:45 because our flight leaves at 9, okay? It takes an hour and a half to get there." I nodded yelling a bye. She pulled out of the driveway and drove off. I walked up and opened the front door and walked in.

"HEY IM HOME!" I yelled. No reply. Oh well. I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of orange juice. I walked up the stairs trying not to spill my juice and opened the door to EJs room and slammed it shut. I went over to his bed, sat my orange juice on his nightstand, and laid down. I snuggled my face into his pillow, which was really fluffy. I don't know where he was and I didn't care at the moment. I was really comfortable and I didn't want to get up. He had a really soft bed. I closed my eyes, relaxed, and fell asleep.

-

"Should we wake her up?"

"No, just let her be, she hasn't been sleeping good."

"We could like, splash her with water or something."

"Do you want me to hit you?"

I felt the bed dip down on the side my back was facing. I rolled my head over without opening my eyes.

"EJ?" I mumbled quietly.

"Yeah baby?" Then I knew it was him. I rolled the rest of my body over and threw my leg over his legs and snuggled my head into the crook of his neck.