Chapter 30

*Before you read this I just want to say that this was very very hard to write, considering things like this do happen. This kind of thing is not a joke. Im sorry if this upset you or if this has actually happened to you. I truly am. If you dont like this kind of thing, DO NOT READ.!*

----

"YOU LET HER GET AWAY? YOU DUMBASS!" I jumped awake, my eyes shooting open. I looked around. I was in the same little basement I had been for what I estimated was about four or five days. It was a little cement basement that was open in the middle so you could see the whole room. They had come down a couple times to hit me and cut me with their knifes. Two guys clomped down the stairs, one with a phone in his hand. I was still standing against the wall with ropes tied to my handing stretching them straight up to the ceiling and different roped holding my feet to the ground. The shorter guy turned on a dim light in the room and turned on Skype -I heard the little bingy noise when you open it- and pointed it at me.

"Is it going? Can they see us?" The shorter guy nodded. Who's they? The taller guy turned to me. "Hey there princess, we're gonna have some fun." He smirked and took off his jacket.

-

*Michaels POV*

Four days. Four days she had been missing. Four days none of us had left our rooms and just sat there a cried. Four days of pure hell.

All of us were sitting in the living room in silence. We had called the police and done basically everything we could do. Now we just had to wait. I was on my labtop looking at abandoned houses that she could possibly be in around the area. I knew it was dumb, but I was desperate. Suddenly my Skype on my computer started to ring. I didnt know who it was but I answered it anyways. It showed a dark room, but once it focoused, I saw Brooke.  She was hanging on the wall, tied with ropes. The boys were sitting behind me already, so they could see the screen.

"Ohmygod." Luke breathed out.

"Hey there princess, we're gonna have some fun." The tall guy said with a chuckle.

"Don't touch me." She said quietly looking the guy straight in the face.

"What was the sweetheart? Sorry I didn't hear you." He pulled a knife out of his pocket and held it up to  her cheek.

"DON'T! TOUCH! ME! ASSHOLE!" She screamed in his face. He punched her right in the stomach and bit my finger to keep from yelling.

"Your little friend got away, but you sure as hell won't." He said as he leaned in close to her face. Paige got away? Paige escaped.

"Fuck off." She said and spit on his face. He cut her cheek with the knife he was holding. Blood trickled down her face. I don't know how she wasn't crying or scared or pleading. Actually, maybe I do. That's what I taught her. Never stand down. Never show them youre about to give up. Always fight, even if you loose hope.

"She is a fighter till the end, huh?" Ashton whispered, barely audible. I nodded, wiping tears off the bottom of my chin that had ran down my face. The tall guy punched her in her cheek and I felt Ashtons hand on my shoulder.

"YOURE MANHANDELING A WOMEN! ILL KICK YOUR ASS!" She screamed at him, thrashing against the ropes.

"Ouch. Don't have to be so harsh princess. " The guy laughed. We walked up close again and started to cut her shirt off.

"No no no no no no no." I muttered. "Calum." I got to whisper to him so they wouldn't hear, just incase they were listning. How did I not think of this earlier? "Track the skype call." He looked at me, eyes wide with realization, and nodded. He jumped infront of the computer and started tracking it.