Chapter 26

"Why the fuck is she laying on the floor?" I heard Calum laugh. I opened my eyes to see all the boys staring down at me, so I stared back. I stood up and checked my phone. I had only slept for an hour. God damnit.

"What time are you guys going on?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. Then I heard it. Deafening screams were coming through the doorway.

"Like, an hour. And why were you laying on the floor?" Luke asked laughing.

"Because Paige was laying on the couch and I didn't want to wake her up so I just slept on the floor." I explained.

"So you got three hours of sleep and I was taking up the whole couch to take a nap, even though I didn't need it, and you didn't want to wake me up, so you just slept on the floor?" Paige asked me. I nodded.

"You, child, are certainly something." Calum laughed. "You should've kicked her ass off the couch." I shrugged again.

"Thats my girlfriend jackass." Luke said giving him a shoulder nudge.

The door opened and this girl walked in. She was very pretty. She had on black jeans and a blue tanktop with vans. Was this Mikeys "friend"? Mikey jumped up and walked over and gave her a hug. I stood up and went to stand beside Ashton. She looked nice I guess but I still was not good with people at all. I had social anxiety so meeting people wasn't really my thing. Or talking to people. Or going out in public. Really the list continues. She and Mikey selerated and she said "hi" to all the boys. I stepped behind Ashton a little bit, knowing she would try to talk to me. Ashton looked over his shoulder at me,  grabbed my hand, and smiled slightly.

"You'll be fine. She's nice. Really." He said. She introduced herself to Paige, who was extremely confident with herself. I need Paige to teach me how to be her badass-confident-self because mine could really use some work. This girl turned to me and I peered out, half hidden behind Ashton. I squeezed his hand even tighter as she talked to me.

"You must be Brooke." I gave a slight nod. Hi, Im Ashley." She said sweetly. I gave a slight wave and her and Michael sat on the couch to talk. They boys chatted and got their stage clothes on and had about ten minutes till showtime and all the girls were screaming very very loudly. Then, I decided something.

"I'll be right back." I said standing up and walking out to where they would get on stage. They had shut off the music that had been playing earlier so all you could hear was aome screaming and talking and laughter. The boys ran up behind me, asking me what I was doing.

"Watch this." I grinned. I took a breath and ran out onto the stage. All the screams intensified and got  way louder. I waved my arms telling them to get even louder, and somehow, they managed to. I looked over and the boys and they were all grinning shaking their heads. I walked over to Lukes microphone to try to talk into it, but I was to short and couldnt reach how tall it was. I went over to Mikeys and his was to tall as well, so I took it off of the stand and went and stood on the little box at the front of the stage that the boys would get onto to be even taller for the crowd. I broght the microphone to my mouth and it quieted down a little bit, but not much.

"HOW IS EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?!" I screamed. The response I got from the crowd was deafening. "DO YOU GUYS WANNA HEAR A FUNNY STORY?!" I asked. I lookd out into the crowd to scan it. Almost all of the girls in the crowd had their phone up to record my story.

"This actually happened. Its not a lie. So, a quite a while ago, I made some sassy comment to Ashton-" I was cut off by the screams from the crowd. All I did was mention Ashton and they all went beserk. I just laughed. "And he thought thought it would be a good idea to throw me into our pool." I looked over at Ashton and he just laughed knowing what story I was telling.