Chapter 33

Mikey came back a little while later without Ashley. We were still all in Lukes room playing video games. My head was in Ashtons lap and he was playing with my hair, which he loved to do which was awesome for me because it felt really good. Michael walked in and laid down at the end of the bed.

"Hey Michael." Calum said as he lifted the controller as if some how it would prevent hin from dying. - We had switched to Call Of Duty -.

"Hey why dont you take a look at Brookies back to see what Ashley did to her?" Luke said pausing the game. Mikey stood up and went to the doorway.

"You know what, I don't know why you guys hate her so much. She doesn't even do amything to her, Brooke just wants attention." He walked to his room and slammed his door shut.

"He hates me." I whispered, hoping none of the boys heard me. They all turned and looked at me.

"What?" Calum pratically shouted.

"No he doesn't. Why would you think that?" Luke asked softly.

"Have you seen him? He barely talks to me anymore and when he does he just yells at me." I whispered.

"He's just confused Broo-" I cut Luke off.

"CONFUSED?! HE'S CONFUSED?! WHAT ABOUT ME, HUH? WHAT AM I SUPPSTO DO WHEN MY OWN BROTHER HATES ME?! HE HATES ME! He hates me." Ashton wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest to try to calm me down. "I mean, he doesn't even believe me when his own girlfriend hit me." I cried. I pulled away from Ashton and went into my room, slamming the door shut. I went over and sat down on my bed. I pulled out my phone and called Paige.

"Hey Paige, can you come and get me?" I cried. I covered my mouth with my hand to try to cover my sobs.

"Sure honey. Be there in a couple minutes. Need a girls day out huh?" She asked.

"Yeah. I just don't wanna be here right now." I said, finally calming down as she talked to me.

"Why? Did Luke or the boys do something?  I swear to god I'll beat their asses!" She yelled.

"No, I just, no its fine." I said pulling on a clean pair of skinny jeans.

"Is it Ashley? Is she there. Oh, she better hope shes not there when I get there." Paige absolutely hated Ashley, like me. Ashton already told her she wasn't allowed in our house anymore and Luke and Calum were starting to not trust her either. Hopefully Michael would come around and see what a bitch she is. That'd be nice so I wouldn't have to deal with her.

"No shes not here. What are we gonna do?" I said as I put my hair into a pony tail.

"Mani pedies! Yeah I could really go for one of those right now. And maybe shopping? But food shopping ha gotcha. No we are not going shopping." Hell yeah! I hated shopping and so did she. "Hey Im here. I'll tell them we're going for a girl late afternoon day? But not that you called." I replied with an okay and I heard her come in yelling. I opened my door to see Luke running down the stairs, tripping, getting back up, then running to Paige. I guess they were kissing or something because they both came up the stairs giggling.

"We'll finish that later princess." Luke mumbled placing a kiss under her jaw. I seriously don't think I was ment to hear that so I just pretended that I didn't hear it. I walked into Lukes room and Paige came in behind me.

"Okay listen up ladies! Brooke and I are going out for a spa day because we want girl time and you're annoying me today." She grinned at the boys and started laughing who laughed with her.

"YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN HERE TODAY WHAT THE HELL?!" Calum screeched laughing. She grabbed my hand and dragged me out the house. We both got in the car and drove off to the nail salon.

 -

The thing with Paige was she never stopped talking which was great because then I didn't have to try to start conversation. She already knew how awkward I was. We had the windows down, blasting All Time Low. I looked at my bright blue toe nails. I felt like Alaska in the John Green book Looking For Alaska I was reading because she always had "electric blue toe nails". I had a darker shade of purple on my fingers. Blue and purple were the only color I would have my nails, I don't know why, but I've always been like that. I guess im not really the bright-nail type of person. Paige got her toes red and her fingers a really pretty purple that looked really good with her pale skin.

"THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!" Paige screamed as we pulled into an ice cream parlor Mikey had taken me before. We went through the drive-through so we wouldnt have to get out and mess up our nails, which were in the process of drying. Paige got cookie dough blizzard and I was going to get one until she asked if there was cinnamon in it, which they replied with yes. Well, unless I wanted to have my throat swell up and then die, I would have to pick something else. I was still allergic to cinnamon, that hadn't changed, nor will it ever.

"Paige?" I asked as I licked my vanilla ice cream cone.

"Yeah Brookie?" She turned down the radio and took a bite of her blizzard.

"Is driving without shoes even legal?" She looked at me and laughed. Our nails were wet and we didn't want to mess them up so we didn't put our shoes back on.

"Mmm.. Nope." I couldn't help but laugh loudly. She looked at me and smiled.

"I wish you would laugh more. I miss your laugh, and so do the boys apparently. They tell me they are trying to do dumb things to make you laugh. I understand its hard right now but just try, for them okay?" I nodded. Paige jerked to a stop as someone cut us off. The seatbelt dug into my stomach. She honked the horn hard.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING JACKASS I HAVE A KID IN THE CAR!" She yelled out the window. I just looked forward, frightened. That reminded me of the car crash that killed Mom and Dad. Due to someone being a dumbass, they got killed. I took a deep breath. We pulled into the driveway and as I was about to get out, Paige told me to shut the door. I asked her what she was doing and she just pulled out her phone and held up a finger to cut me off.

"Hey baby, can you and one of the other boys come get us from my car? Our nails are wet... Okay, thanks babe..." She looked at me and winked. "I love you too now come get me you dork." She giggled. Ashton and Luke came out of the house and Ashton came over and opened my door.

"M'lady." He said as he bowed to me. He took my hand and put a little kiss on it then giggled.

"Carry me peasant!" He giggled quietly. He picked me up bridal style and slammed the door shut, Luke did the same. They carried us into the house and put us on the couch and Ashton sat next to me and looked at my ice cream cone then to me then back to the ice cream again.

"Fine." I smiled and let him have some. I thought that he was going to take a tiny bite, but he ate half of what was left. "Ashton Fletcher Irwin!" I yelled at him. He giggled and scurried away to the floor as I tried to shove him. He looked at Paige and Luke and groaned. Paige was sitting on Lukes lap sharing her blizzard with Luke.

"Ew. Luke what the hell are you doing?" Luke smiled slyly at Ashton.

"You pretend you're sniffing her perfume then you kiss her." He went to smell her neck then kissed her cheek at the last moment and Paiges giggled and pushed his head away playfully. "Or, you do this." Paige had her ice cream almost to her mouth but stopped and looked at Luke. "Princess give me a kiss."

"Or you could go in another other room to makeout thanks. We have a young lady in the room." Calum said gesturing to me as he ran down the stairs.

Paige shrugged ignoring Cal. "Okay." Luke leaned in and turned away at the last second and ate the ice cream off her spoon. "LUKE!" She shrieked laughed.

"Where's Mikey?" I asked getting up to show him my nails.

"Uh, upstairs I think." Ashton said plucking the rest of my ice cream cone out of my hands to eat for himself.

I got up and walked upstairs to show him my nails. I knocked twice, then waited a second and walked in. Michael was hovered over Ashley shirtless kissing her neck. I screamed and they broke apart to look at me. I slammed the door shut and ran back downstairs.

-

This is such a filler im sorry that it took so long. Maybe a double update tonight...:) - Kylee