Chapter 34

*Double update enjoy*

*Previously*
**
I got up and walked upstairs to show him my nails. I knocked twice, then waited a second and walked in. Michael was hovered over Ashley shirtless kissing her neck. I screamed and they broke apart to look at me. I slammed the door shut and ran back downstairs.
**

Ashton and Luke were halfway up the stairs when I ran past them.

"Are you okay?!" Luke asked as he walked up to me.

"Whats wrong?"Ashton asked me.

"I just-He was-Uh-She had-" I didn't know what to say. Michael was gonna be so pissed.

"BROOKE! " I heard Michael scream. I froze up and turned around to face him while Luke and Ashton stood at my sides. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?! WHY DIDN'T YOU KNOCK?!" He screamed as his face turned red and he cleched his fists in anger.

"I did but you didn't answer so I thought I could come in so I did and I didn't know that you would have her up there." I mumbled.

"GOD WHY ARE YOU SO CLINGY CANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE FOR TWO FREAKING SECONDS?! MAYB-" I felt tears brim my eyes.

"MICHAEL STOP" Luke started but Michael continued to scream at me.

"-E THATS WHY OUR REAL DAD LEFT YOU!" Michael screamed. Everything went silent. I started at him, wondering how he could say that to me. Our real dad left when I was 9 and Michael was 13. I wanted him to play with me so bad, I was desperate. I followed him around like a little puppy until one day, I guess we weren't good enough for him, so he left and never came back. My mom found another guy, Stephen, my new dad. He was the one that died in the car crash with Mom. He took better care of me than I ever could've imagined, and I loved him for that. I felt he was more like my real dad, so, I called him dad. I try not to think about that man that left us when we needed him most.

"No Michael. He left us. Not just me, you too. And remember when you left me? Remember how you just packed up and moved here, leaving me?" He moved here and lived with our grandparents, but they died when he turned 16, so he stayed with Ashton until he was 18 and legally responsible for himself.

"Michael what the hell is your problem?" Calum said angrily coming over.

"Mike don't talk to her like that." Luke said angry, he came over to where we were standing. Ashton stood behind me.

"Michael lay the fuck off." Ashton said harshly.

"I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WOULD HAVE A BREAKDOWN OR SOME SHIT WHEN I LEFT!" He screamed.

"Yes Michael. You didnt know I would have a breakdown or some shit." I said. "When Hunter died? Remember that Michael? Remember how you left me there all alone?" I said as tears welled up in my eyes.

The boys stared at us. I looked at Michael not breaking eye contact. It seemed as if all of his anger had just faded away.

"Brooke, you know I didn't mean to-" I cut him off.

"When Hunter died I ran away for two days. You left for four years." I said whispering. He had tears in his eyes. The other boys just watched us.

Where were my parents during this time? They were there. Not really though. Mom shut down and my "dad" left. Didn't talk anymore, even to me. I was alone, and Michael left.

I took one last look at him and the boys and ran upstairs into my room sobbing. I finally did it, I told him how he left me. I should be relieved right? Why do I feel ever worse now?