Chapter 29

*Double update enjoy!*

*Brookes POV*

I sat on the plane looking out the window at the sunset. All the colors blending together perfectly. This week was fun, but it had to end sometime. I watched the ground get closer until we landed completly. We got off the plane, got our bags, and went to the car. Driving in the car, I couldn't help but over-think. That's one of my many talents, over-thinking was one of my many talents. I though about EJ. Was he ignoring me? Or did Melissa even pass on the message. I bet she probably didn't. After all, she does hate me. Paige interrupted my thinking.

"Whats up Brooke? You look upset or something." She said not taking her eyes away from the road. I blurted out the first thing I could think of.

"Do you think Ashley was actually sick or do you think she just wanted to leave?" I asked.

"No I think she was actually sick. She was looking like she didn't feel good." Of course. Of couse she would side with Ashley. Because everyone adored her. Accept me. Everytime no one was watching, she would flip me off or glare at me or throwing something -like a water bottle- at me. I was scared of her. I didn't want to be, but I was.

"Okay, thats what I thought too." I lied. We pulled into the driveway and into the garage. We both got out, got our stuff, and took them up to our rooms. We both showered and went back downstairs. We turned on a movie and layed down, me on the loveseat, her in the couch. It got to be dark outside and a crash came from the kitchen. Then another one. I paused the TV and both Paige and I sat up slowly and looked at each other.

"HELLO?" I called out. No answer. We both got up and slowly walked to the kitchen. I went infront of Paige, ignoring her trying to pull me behind her. I got to the doorway when I was grabbed by somebody. I screamed. The lights flickered on and I saw four guys standing there in black clothes. And these four guys weren't my boys. I'd never seen them before. One of the put me in a loose choke hold and put a gun to my head.

"DONT MOVE!" A deep voice snarled from the guy holding me. I looked at Paiges tear stained face in panic. She was being held tightly buy some guy too. They had black ski maks covering their faces. I looked at Paiges hands behind her back and saw her phone in her hands. She saw me looking and held it out a little more so I could see it better.

It said, Calling Michael and I saw her turn the volume all the way down so if he talked we wouldn't hear it. The numbers that counted the time you were on the call glitched. Paiges phone is broken and the screen glitched when they picked up. That meant the boys were listning.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT? GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Paige yelled to the four men.

"SHUT UP!" One of the guys that were standing on the side slapped her. "WHERE ARE THE FOUR RICH BOYS THAT LIVE HERE?!" The one holding me shouted.

"They're not here." Said Paige quietly.

"WHEN ARE THEY COMING BACK?"

The one holding me shouted. Neither of us talked and the guy holding me clicked the bullet into place.

"DONT TOUCH HER! I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER-" Screamed Paige failing to lunging forward, being restrained by the guy holding her.

"You mean like this?" One of the guys smirked and grabbed my boob. I screamed for Michael loud as I could, hoping a neighbour would hear or something. "Oh wow. This is at least a D. How old are you 14? Perfect." He smirked and let go of my chest, tears streaming down my face.

"STOP! THEY'RE ON TOUR! THEY'RE COMING BACK TONIGHT!" I gave her a confused look. I knew she was lying. Everytime she lied, she bit her lip and her voice got higher.

"Well, then I guess we'll take what we can tonight then." The one holding Paige smirked. They held a rag over her mouth, but she held her breath. She was punched in the stomach and inhaled sharply, dropping to the floor unconscious.

I tried to do the self-defense that  Michael taught me. Side, groin, nose. I elbowed his side and he dropped me. I kicked him in his groin and he fell to the floor. Before I could break his nose, one of them put the cloth over my mouth, and the last thing I knew, I was falling to the floor.

-

*Michaels POV*

We dropped the girls off at the airport and made sure they got through security before heading back to the tour bus. We had to move onto the next place, and we had said goodbye to Ashley yesterday, and to give us a call when she would be moving near us. We got on the bus and started off to our next place. The next place: home. We lied about having more places to play and we were going to suprise the girl by getting home early. We were all in the back room playing video games when Paige called me. I paused the game, and answered it putting it on speaker phone. Before I or any of the boys  could say hello, we heard a mans voice. I turned my phone on the highest volume possible. Calum started to say something but I held up a hand to stop him.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I heard Paige scream. I looked at the boys in horrer and they all looked back with the same expression.

"SHUT UP! WHERE ARE THE FOUR RICH BOYS THAT LIVE HERE?!" I heard a deep voice command. Someone broke into the house and the girls were there. I looked at the boys.

Luke had his hands over his mouth.

Calum looked scared.

Ashton looked pissed.

"They're not here." Paige said. A tear flew out of Lukes eye and Calum rubbed his back lightly. I wish it was inpossible for Luke to cry because when he did, it shattered my heart.

"WHEN ARE THEY COMING BACK?!" A different voice yelled. The girls didn't respond and I heard a gun click into place and I teared up.

"DONT TOUCH HER! I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER-!" Paige was yelling, which means the gun was up to Brookes head. The tears overflowed and fell. She was cut off.

"You mean like this?" Brooke screamed a scream that made my blood run cold.

"MICHAEL HELP ME! HELP!" She screamed which turned into a sob. I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Oh wow. This is at least a D. How old are you 14? Perfect." I choked back a sob. He was touching Brooke.

"STOP! THEY'RE ON TOUR! THEY'RE COMING BACK TONIGHT!" She thought she was lying. Her voice got higher when she lied. I made looked at the boys, who had horrer stricken faces.

"Well, then I guess we'll take what we can tonight then." Then, the call disconnected. Ashton ran up to the front of the bus and told them to get us home as fast as they could, even if it broke a few laws.

"We have to get home before anything else happens."

-

Oh. Shits gettin real. Thanks for the reads♡ I'll update soon :) -Kylee