Chapter 41

*Okay if you want, pull up the 5sos song Wherever You Are, ill tell you when to start it* *prepare for the possible following:  watery eyes, hyperventilating, sobbing, sadness, desperate need for cuddles*

Two days later, EJ came by our house. I had gotten over being sick yesterday thankfully. None of the boys were home and he didn't tell me that he was coming over, so I hadn't bothered to give a shit what I looked like. Not that I do normally, but I didn't even have pants on when he came in because who needs pants?

Internet friends. Erin, Bella, and Brenna have all been my best friends for about a year now and we've been dying to meet. I felt like I could tell them anything and they would listen and help me through it. Who needed real life friends when you have internet friends? You don't is the answer. Kaitlyn and I still talk on a daily basis and I miss her lots and lots. I was currently have a skype conversation with Erin, Bella, and Bren when EJ walked into my room. I was laying on my bed with Calums over sized sweater with a messy pony tail and they all saw him in the back ground.

"Oh hot diggity damn EJ is in the house. EJ take your shirt off for Brooke." Bella loudly said as my face flushed bright red and all the girls laughed at me. He plopped down next to me and I moved the screen so he was in it too.

"Hello ladies." EJ smiled. "And you probably don't want me to to that. It's not a pretty sight." That set them off.

"BULLSHIT!" Erin sang.

"Yeah, Brooke tells us all the time about how hot you are." Brenna smirked. Okay I didn't deserve this torture.

"WELL GUYS THAT'S OUR CUE TO LEAVE!" We all hung up and I turned to EJ.

"Hey." He quietly as he fiddled with the bottom of his shirt.

"Hi." I replied softly as I pulled on a pair of jeans.

"Look im sorry about what happened. I was kinda just scared I guess. I knew what I was doing I just I didn't want to pressure you into doing anything after.. You know.." I did know. He was talking about me being raped. I still don't like being touched by anyone really, but I was trying to get over that. Everytime someone touches me, it takes everything I have in me not to flich away. Sometimes it can't help it and flich away from one of the boys and they get upset because they think im scared of them. Its not like I could help it, it was just pure instinct. I still wake up every night with nightmares from that. "Hey, you okay?" EJ asked me. I jumped a little and looked at him.

"Uh, yeah, sorry, just lost in thought I guess." I said without a smile. "So the boys have been working on some songs for their album. Do you wanna hear them?" He nodded and I pulled out my phone. I played End Up Here, Long Way Home, and all of their bonus songs. Close As Strangers and I instantly felt sad. This song reminded me of Jack. I felt tears start to brim my eyes and I furiously blinked to try to push them away. I miss him so much that everytime I think of him, I practically break down in tears. Its kind of weird to think about how someone you love so much is on the other side of the world, and you cant do anything about it. No matter how hard you want them to come home, they can't. It doesn't matter how much you miss them because they won't be able to come home to you. A couple of tears fell and soon all of them were falling. EJ, who was sitting cross legged across from me, opened his arms welcoming me into a hug. I scooted closer and sat in his lap so I was facing him and loosly wrapped my legs around his waist. Technically I was sorta straddling him but I didn't really care to think about it like that at this point. I leaned into him and put my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck. I bit already wobbling lip to keep from crying but I guess he felt it shaking.

"You dont have to hold it in you know." I tried not to make any noise as the tears fell down my face onto his shirt. "Maybe we could call him, yeah?" He grabbed my phone from my pocket and called him, but it went straight voicemail. I buried my head further into his neck and squeezed him tighter. I got up and went to the bathroom and was walking back to my bed when door flew open and Calum ran in and tackled me on my bed. "Is this my sweater?" He grinned. "You're so adorable." He kissed my cheek.