Chapter 47

*LAST CHAPTER BUT READ MY AUTHORS NOTE*

We were all outside swimming in the pool and playing around. All the boys had beer but as long as they didn't get drunk, I didn't really care. Luke was sitting in the big green plastic innertube and I swam over and tried to climb on, but it was too slippery. He set his drink on the side of the pool and pulled me up onto his lap. I was scared he was going to slip through the little hole, but that worry disappeared when Mikey and Calum tipped us over. I pushed off the bottom of the pool and wiped my eyes to see Mikey right in front of me. I climbed on his back and picked up a pool noddle, hitting Calum with it.

"DIE DIE DIE!" I yelled as I hit him. He pushed Luke off the green tube again and threw it at us. Michael ducked and it hit me right in the face. I felt a sting right above my left eyebrow and then Ashton screamed.

"GUYS GUYS GUYS COOKIES BLEEDING!" Suddenly all the boys were around me, pulling me out of the pool.

"It's okay, you're gonna be alright." Luke said as they took my upstairs. They took me into the bathroom and I looked in the mirror. The tube had knicked my head and it was bleeding down my face.

"Does she need stitches?" Mikey asked as he wiped my face with a washcloth. Ash looked at my head closely.

"Maybe we can just butterfly stich it together." He said. Calum dried off my face as he continuously apologized.

"That'll leave a nasty scar." Luke said. He was right too, which is a first.

"Im so sorry Cookie, I didn't mean for you to get hurt."

"That's okay it was just an accident." I said. It didn't really hurt that bad so I didn't worry about it that much.

"Should we just take her to get stitches? Just incase?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah. Brooke go put on dry clothes we're taking to get you stitched up." I hopped off the counter and put on dry underwear, a pair of basketball shorts, a sports bra, and a t shirt. I put on a pair of flip flops and went downstairs, where the boys were waiting for me in their freshly changed clothes too. We got in the car and drove to the emergency room. We got inside and Mikey went up to the counter as we took a seat. I was holding a rag to my head due to the fact it was still bleeding. A couple minutes later, a nurse called me back. All the boys trailed behind me and the nurse smiled at us.

"Got quite a crew today huh?" She took me to a room and cleaned my cut then the doctor came in.

"Hello, my name is Dr. Woodl- Brooke?" It was EJ's dad.

"Hey Matt!" I smiled at him as he put on his gloves.

"Whats up guys? Lets see this cut of yours Brooke." I took off my rag. He looked at it.

"Yeah that needs stitches." The nurse went to go get the supplies then came back in a couple minutes later.

"Okay Brooke, this is the stuff that will numb your head." He showed me the needle. I scrunched my eyebrows and leaned away.

"Uh.." Mikey grabbed my right hand and Cal grabbed my left.

"Dont worry, its just a shot. Just look at me." Mikey said from my right. I turned to him and I felt the needle prick my head.

"Done." Matt said. "See that wasn't so bad was it?"

A couple minutes later it was time to stitch it up. The nurse tapped my head.

"Can you feel this?" I shook my head. "This?"

"Nope." I replied.

"Okay we're ready." And Matt went to work on my head. I focused on the Luke who was standing behind Mikey. He kept making faces at me.

"Stop Luke you're going to make me laugh!" But he didn't stop so Ashton hit him and he hit back. I smiled.

-

We got back home and I showered and looked at my stitches in the mirror. I only had to get three. I stopped at the top of the stairs when I heard the boys yelling downstairs.

"NO! SHE'S NOT GOING WITH YOU!" Mikey screamed. "I don't care, she's my sister. Fine. I'll talk to you later." I went downstairs to see four very sad and angry boys. "Whats going on?" I asked. They all turned to look at me.

"Remember our Aunt Sara from Florida?" I nodded. He took a deep breath. "She wants custody of you." My stomach instantly flipped and it felt like I couldnt breathe.

"What?" I whispered. I can't go with her.

"But don't worry. We're going to fight it." Luke said. I dont think I've ever seen him so angry before.

"I don't wanna go I wanna stay with you guys." I felt my eyes water.

"We know Cookie."

*Michaels POV*

She already won. Aunt Sara already won and I knew we had no chance in the first place. I told Brooke that we we're going to fight, but we lost that quick. Aunt Sara was rich as fuck and could afford the best laywer. I was losing Cookie. We were losing Cookie. She was moving back to Florida to live with our Aunt and there was nothing I could do about it. Nothing any of us could do about it.

-

BOOM BING BANG! THATS THE END!

BUT
GUESS WHAT

IM WRITING A SEQUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA

THE FIRST CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON SO LOOK FOR IT!

Thankyou to anyone who has stuck with me this far, I truly love you ecause you stuck with me. :)

sEQUAL WOOHOO SO GET PUMPED I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKYOU SO MUCH!

- Kylee :)