Chapter 39

It was the end of the concert and they only had a couple of songs left to play. What I really wanted to do was get on EJ's shoulders, but I didn't want to block anyone behind us, so I didn't. My claustrophobia wasn't that bad because nobody was really pushing each other, they were nice and polite. The All Time Low fandom is the best, its so chill and everyone is awesome. "OKAY GUYS! WE HAVE ONE LAST SONG TO PLAY!" I raised my hand and put up my middle finger and laughed as they saw me. "HEY DONT FLIP US OFF!" Jack yelled. Everyone in the crowd raised their arms to flip them off. "SCREW YOU GUYS! THIS IS BACKSEAT SERENADE!" Alex yelled. Everyone screamed along the lyrics and started to wave their arms to the beat. This was my favorite song they've ever made, so I had my phone out to record it. I even got when the crowd flipped them off.

They had just started the song when Alex held his hand up to stop the band. Eveyone in the crowd got quiet. "Guys, im sorry but this girl just passed out here in the front so if everyone could take two big steps back and give her some space." Everyone did as Alex told and I stopped recording. Everyone around the girl helped her get up and got her on stage. Alex talked to her for a minute and then hugged her. "Does anyone have any water?" About ten people passed up some kind of water bottle. She took one and thanked them and went back into the crowd but over to the side where there was less people. "Thanks guys. Here's the rest of Backseat Serenade!" Jack yelled. They were almost done with the song when I got roughly pushed from behind. I flew forward to the ground and before EJ could get to me, another guy did. A cute other guy. He grabbed my arms and pulled me up on my feet.

"Thankyou." I breathed a breath relief.

"Yeah no problem. Im Chris."

"Okay." I seriously didn't give a rats ass what his name was. I walked close to him so he could hear what I was saying. "Can you do something for me?" He smirked and nodded. I held out my phone to him. "Can you take a picture of my and my friend thanks!" He looked disappointed but I didn't care. I rushed over to a very jealous look EJ. I wrapped my arm around his waist and smiled at him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled at the camera. Chris took a couple and handed it back and faced the front of the crowd again.

"Hey I'll be right back okay? I think I know someone and I want to say hi." EJ said to me. I smiled and nodded and he walked away. The boys onstage were talking to some fans in the crowd when Chris turned back to me.

"Hey can I have your number?" He asked me. I shook my head and he stepped closer. "Please can I have your number?" I shook my head and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer. "C'mon baby, whats the problem?"

"STOP!" His other hand went down to my butt. "GET OFF ME!" A couple people turned to look. I tried to pull my wrist back. "STOP!" I screamed as I tried to kick him. A guy from behind us stepped in. Where the hell was EJ?

"Hey, the lady said let her go." Chris smirked and he squeezed my butt again. I tried to pull my wrist out again.

"Yeah I know." Chris laughed.

"So why are you still holding onto her?" He guy pushed him away and stepped infront of me. "Back off." Chris laughed and tried to get around the guy. I put a hand on the guys shoulder and stepped out beside him. I walked up to him and punched him right in his nose then kicked him in his groin. He fell to his knees when some random girl near us yelled.

"YEAH THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING A DOUCHE BAG!" I thanked the guy who stepped in for me and went back to my original place. EJ came running over.

"Are you hurt?" I shook my head and he pulled me in for a quick hug. "Im sorry. I shouldn't have left." I pulled away and told him it was fine.

"Guys, the last song we're going to play tonight is about feeling like dancing." They played their last song and everyone jumped and screamed and it was so much fun. They finished and everyone screamed.