Chapter 14

*Michaels POV*
"Guys, we need to talk about what we are going to do." I said. We all sat in the livingroom. Brookie was up in her room drawing or reading I assume. She has been shutting us out since our trip a week ago and we're getting really worried about it. She hasn't been laughing much. She hasn't wanted to talk to us either. She is quiet and doesn't want anyone touching her.

"Do we take her with us in hopes that she will get to feeling like herself again?" Calum suggested.

"Do we leave her here? With like, Paige or EJ? I don't want to, but we will be busy all the time and she will probably get lonely." Luke said.

"I honestly don't think that we should leave her by herself." Ashton said firmly.

"I saw we just take her. If it doesnt work out, we can send her back here to stay with Paige or EJ." Calum said.

"Actually, if Brooke went I think Paige should go to. You know, have a girl to talk to. Brooke doesn't want to share everything with us and she might have some, like, girl problems or something." Luke said.

"Okay, does everyone think that we should take Brooke?" I asked

"I do." Calum.

"Yes." Luke said.

"Yes, please!" Ash.

"Okay, so everyone thinks yes. We can talk to her about it in the morning. Maybe for the first week, she can stay with Paige until we get settled, then they both come." I said. Our newly decided Australian tour was two months.

"Guys, has Brookie met any of our families yet? She is always out with EJ when they come by. We should introduce them soon!" Calum said getting excited at the possibility of a party.

"Maybe. We can decide tomorrow. I'm gonna go check on Brooke." I said. I walked up the stairs and to her room. I slowly opened the door and I saw her asleep with her book in her lap and quiet music playing. I walked over and picked her up and laid her down on her bed. I shut off her lights and turned of her music

"I love you Mikey." She whispered.

"I love you too. Get some rest." I ran my hand over her hair and headed and back downstairs. I stopped when I heard them talking in the kitchen. I feel asleep, my mind on Brooke.