Chapter 1: Ice Princess & the Jungs

Welcome Everyone to Our new Story!! Please support it well like with Falling for a Star and Lucky!!!

Here's is the first chapter!
Enjoy!

Chapter 1:

Jessica was standing by the window with her arms crossed over her chest, She was thinking about her boyfriend and how she will introduce him to her family when Dongwook don't want to come to their home.

She sighed for the nth time today, whoever sees her in this state would laugh at her facial expression.

"Seems like the Princess is having a problem.. what is it?" Jessica rolled her eyes upon hearing her Eldest brother's voice.

"Why did you get in?" She asked without looking at him.

"Dad's looking for you." Her Brother told her.

"Tell him I'm not feeling well." She said then walk to her bed.

"Why? Did you and Dongwook FINALLY broke up?" Rain asked with an excited tone that made his sister glare at him.

"Can you please go out? You're such a snoopy!" She irritatedly said.

The eldest Son of their family laugh out loud, he likes teasing her especially about her boyfriend.

He is Jung Jihoon, a famous Singer-Actor based in South Korea and has a screen name 'Rain'. He is married with a famous actress named Kim Taehee and they have a Daughter with an english name Winter but is fondly called by her Korean name Jung Chaeyeon.

"I'm gonna tell Yunho and Haein about this, can't wait to see their reactions." He giggled then walk to the door.

The blonde stood up and followed him, Her Brothers will surely tease her. She saw them talking in the living room wearing a happy smile on their stupid faces.

"Jess! Let's celebrate!" Her other Oppa named Yunho said while holding a glass of rum.

The Second Child is Yunho, He is working in their Company as the Chief of Finance and just like Rain, He likes teasing his Sister.

The Blonde rolled her eyes, "for your information, Dongwook Oppa and I are still together!" She said proudly.

Yunho look at Rain, "Yah Hyung! You told us they broke up already!" Yunho shake his head.

"Another misinformation from Jung Jihoon! You just ruined my day Hyung!" the youngest among the three boys said then sighed.

He is Jung Haein, he is currently working as an intern in their Company, He is two years older than Jessica and the Browned Haired girl's favorite Oppa among the three boys since he's the coolest one but still a protective brother to her.

The Brown haired girl giggled then walk down the stairs, "You can never break us apart! Oppa and I will get married once I finish school!" She said.

Rain look at her then crossed his arms just like what her sister always do, "In your dreams!" He said copying his sister's words then rolled his eyes, completely imitating his sister.

Yunho flip his invisible long hair, "Over My Dead body!!" He said with a girly tone then look at Haein who's not doing anything. "Yah! It's your turn to speak!" He said kicking his legs.

Jessica look at them disgustingly and crossed her arms.

"Not gonna do something stupid Hyung." Haein said then walk to his sister, "No marriage between you and Dongwook, Okay?" He smiled then pat her head.

The three guys sat down on the couch and high five each other, "I'm so good in copying Jessi." Yunho said then laugh.

Jessica rolled her eyes and walk to the door, Rain saw her and stop the brown haired girl, "Oops, you can't go anywhere without telling us." He said.