Chapter 41: Officially Missing You

Hello!!

Here's an update!! Hope you'll like it!
Enjoy!

Chapter 41:

"Seobang.. Seobang, Wake up and cuddle with me.." Yuri stirred in his sleep after hearing the sweet voice of the Person he misses the most. "Seobang, I missed you so much."

"Sica.. I missed you too, baby." He said and hugged her tight, "I love you, Sica.." He said then kissed her.

"Yah!! Kwon Yuri!!"

"I love you." He kept on kissing.

"Yah! Kwon Monkey!"

"Aww!" Yuri was awakened as he fell down on the bed. "Sica!" He climbed to the bed but was disappointed to see Hyoyeon looking so disgusted at him. "Where's Sica?" He asked.

Hyoyeon stood up, "Yah! I didn't know you're secretly in love with me!" He told him, "Gaahh! This is the first time a guy kissed me, good thing that it's only on the cheek." He wiped his cheek.

Yuri look down as he realized that it's not real, "It's only a dream.. Sica's not with me." He mumbled.

"Aish!" Hyoyeon then walked out of their shared room and leave him alone.

Yuri brush his fingers through his hair then sighed, "I miss Sica..." He thought and just stood up to prepare to go to work.

------

"Our sales went up to 3% this week.."

Yuri couldn't concentrate on their meeting because He's thinking about Jessica.

"Dude!" He was awakened as Hyoyeon tap his shoulder, everyone in the conference room walk out. "Please get over our kiss." He told him then felt his body shivers in disgust, "That's really gross!" He shake his head.

Yuri look at him, "Gross kiss.." He mumbled as he remembers his former girlfriend.

"Yes, That's gross. You kissing me is really gross!" He said then walk out of the conference room leaving Yuri alone.

He slumped his back on the swivel chair and close his eyes, he's been in London for more than a year now and he badly wants to go back but Hana isn't giving him permission yet.

He sighed then stood up and He walk to his office.

"You are so beautiful.." He heard a guy talking, He look at the corner and found two of his employees making out.

Seeing them made him miss Jessica even more, "Go back to your desks." He said then walk straight to his office. "Argh!" He groaned and laid on the couch, he's mentally tired right now and he wants to see Jessica. "I need to rest, I guess." He thought.

He close his eyes and imagine Jessica, "I heard your business is doing really well.. So proud of you, baby." He smiled then stood up and walk to his desk, he needs to work so he can go home sooner.

------

"Cheers!!!" The Office Staffs said happily they are in a private part of the club and having a good time.

Hyoyeon who is the host of the night look at Yuri, "Dude, aren't you happy?" He asked.

He spend almost a week to convince Yuri to have this night out with everyone, and seems like he's not enjoying.

"Don't mind me." He said and drink his glass.

Hyoyeon shake his head, he don't understand Yuri since he's not sharing things about this girl named 'Sica' that he's madly in love with.