Chapter 64: 1,2 Step

Chapter 64:

Yuri just arrived home from work, He hopped off the car and was greeted by the helpers when he went in.

"Good Evening." He smiled, "Where's Sica?"

"She's in the Kitchen making some pizza." The helper said.

Yuri chuckled, "Alright." He said then walk to the Kitchen where his wife is.

He saw Jessica looking alternately at her phone and the pizza. He smiled at his wife's cuteness. "Baby, I'm home!"

His wife look at him then smiled, "Babe!" She called then stood up. "How's work?" She asked and hug him.

Yuri cupped her face and kiss her lips, "I'm tired, but I'm fine now because you're here." He smiled.

Jessica then turned to one of the helpers, "Please finish the pizza." She said then pulled her husband to their room. She made him sit on the bed then went to their closet to get him some clothes.

She went back and take his office clothes off him and replaced it with a comfortable clothes.

Yuri smiled, Jessica is getting even more thoughtful as days pass by. "Thank you baby." He said and hug her waist.

"What do you want for dinner?" She asked.

"I thought we have pizza?"

She shake her head, "I know you don't want pizza anymore, so tell me what my Seobang wants."

He pouted, "Uhm, I think I want pizza." He said.

"You sure?"

"Yes." He said and pulled her to lay down on the bed. "Baby, Your OB kept calling me." He said while caressing her tummy.

"Babe, I don't wanna see an OB." She said then close her eyes.

"But I already set an appointment with her. We need Our baby to get checked too."

She sit up, "No. I don't wanna see the Doctor and you can't force me." She said hardheadedly.

Yuri sit up too, "You need to see your OB, Sica!" He said then look at her.

"No! And that's final!" She shouted in irritation.

Yuri stood up, "Can't I decide for Our baby, Sica?" He asked.

"I said no." She said without looking at him.

Yuri sighed and went out of their room leaving her. After a while, the helper called for Jessica telling her about the Pizza.

She went out and look for her husband, "Where's Yuri?" She asked as she sit down on the chair in the dining.

"He's in the mini library, Miss Jessica."

"Tell him it's dinner time now."

"But he told us to not disturb him."

Jessica rolled her eyes and stood up, "Bring these to the library." She said and walk upstairs.

She went in and saw Yuri writing something, "Yul." She called.