Chapter 18: Secret

Hello!!

Love this chapter juseyo!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Enjoy!

Chapter 18:

"Baby, Can you scratch my back?.." Yuri asked his girlfriend.

Jessica who's busy with her phone look at him, "Where?" She asked.

Yuri pointed at the itchy part and she quickly scratch it for him, "There baby.."

They are at the back of Jessica's car and hiding from the American girl's three nosy brothers who just had a dramatic reunion last night. They just seen each other since Rain is busy with the preparation for his anniversary concert.

The three brothers were teaming up on questioning Jessica about having a secret boyfriend and it makes her angry for teasing her too much.

"Enough now." She said then went back to her phone again.

Yuri look at her, "You told me no using of phones whenever we're together." He told her.

She look at him with a pout, "I'm getting bored." She said while caressing his handsome face.

Yuri's phone then rings, He look at it and found Yunho calling. He smiled then showed his girlfriend.

"Ignore it." She said.

"They will scold me.." He said.

Jessica glared at him, "Aren't you afraid of me?" She asked.

Yuri smiled then put his phone back to his pocket and hugged her sideways, "Of course Sicababy is the boss." He whispered then kissed her cheek.

She smiled, "Good, let's just cuddle." She said then pushed him to lay on the seat then laid next to him.

"Why don't we just go to Our Apartment?" Yuri asked.

"Sure.. I'll just get Our baby.." She said then hop off the car to go to her room.

"Hey, Hey, Hey!" She was stop by her brothers who are talking in the living room.

"What?" She asked.

"Come here, Princess." Rain motioned her to come closer.

She rolled her eyes then walk to them, "Talk fast okay?"

"Wewannatalktoyouandyoursecretboyfriendtointerrogatehim!" Rain said then pant. "Oh Gosh, that's long." He said.

Jessica crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "Can you speak more slowly?" She asked.

Rain look at their brothers then to his sister, "You told me to talk fast.." He said.

Jessica stood up, there's no point on talking to them, "I don't wanna talk to you." She said then walk away.

Haein shake his head, "Talk more seriously, Hyung! Jess never listen to us because we always do that to her."

"Why? We are the coolest Oppas in town! She's lucky you know?" Rain told him.

Haein shake his head, "I will never wonder why Jess don't wanna tell us anything about it." He said.