Chapter 6: Discoveries

Hello!!

Hope you guys will love this update!
Enjoy!

Chapter 6:

Tiffany is walking around the bookshop to buy a book she'll read, She was so busy when someone beside her speak.

"That's a good book to read."

She look to her side and found the guy who gave her the note. "It was you." She said.

The guy smiled at her, "Hi.. I'm glad you still remember me."

"Yeah, You also like books?" She asked.

Tiffany is so easily to get along with because of the way she talk to other people.

The guy shake his head, "No.. it was My Mom who likes reading books."

Tiffany smiled widely, Taeyeon looks really cute. "Oh! You're here to buy her books to read! That's so sweet of you." She smiled.

The guy stared at her, Her smile is contagious and she looks so beautiful. "I always see you here.."

"Oh yeah, I buy books to read here." She said.

He nodded with a smile, "By the way, I'm Kim Taeyeon.. I'm the one who manages this bookshop of my mother." He finally introduced himself.

The red haired girl laid her hand for a shake, "I'm Stephanie Hwang, Tiffany for short." She smiled. "Gonna tell Yuwree about this." She thought.

"Nice meeting you Tiffany, If you want books to read feel free to get all of them and i'll give it to you for free."

Tiffany was surprised, "Oh, it's fine. It's your business and I-"

"I insist.. Don't worry about it.." He said with a wide grin.

"He's like a little kid." She thought.

"Um.. Tiffany, If you have time, I would like to invite you for a dinner.. if it's fine." He said straightforwardly.

"Uhm.." She hesitated, thinking about what Yuri told her. "I'm sorry I can't." She apologized.

"I see, do you have a boyfriend?"

She thought of it first, "Uhm.. I'm single.."

One of the staffs then called Taeyeon, "Um, I have to go Tiffany, see you around."

"Yeah, see you." She waved then take her phone to call Yuri.

"Pany-ah!" Yuri quickly answered.

"Yul! I know his name!! And we are friends now!" She excitedly said.

"Who?"

"The guy in the bookstore! His name is Kim Taeyeon and he manages this bookshop!" She cheerfully informed him.

"Are you still there? I'll come there and pick you up."

"I thought you're busy."