Chapter 51: Trick

Hello!!

Here's an update, I hope you'll like this! Enjoy!

Chapter 51:

Yuri is inside his Apartment, he just finished dinner and now resting in his bedroom.

His phone rings, Jiyeon is surprisingly calling him and He pick it up quickly. "Hello?"

"Yul! How are you?" The girl asked.

"Doing great! You?" He asked.

"Ah, still beautiful." She said then laughed. "Anyway, My birthday is coming in two days. I wanna invite you since you are my friend."

"Oh.. Happy Birthday in advance." He chuckled.

"Thanks! So are you coming or not?"

"I'll think about it." He said.

"Are you busy with work?"

"Kinda." He answered although the real reason why he's not sure is his fiancée. "I'll just text you or something.."

"Alright, I hope you could come! The girls want to see you." She said then giggled, "Bye!" She then hang up.

Yuri then composed a message for his fiancée to tell her about it.

To: My Sicababy

"Baby, are you still awake?"

He put the phone down and waited for her to text back.

His phone then rings, He smiled since Jessica is video calling him, "Hi Babe!" She waved at the screen.

Yuri chuckled, She looks like she just went out of the shower, "Hi Baby, Your hair is wet."

"Yeah, just came out of the shower. I'll dry my hair later." She said. "Oh, Babe! Look at what I'm wearing!" She excitedly said and put the phone somewhere, probably in the nightstand and stand in front showing herself. "This is the nightie you bought me, what do you think?" She asked.

Yuri gulp seeing her looking so sexy with the dark red sexy lingerie, Her creamy thighs are exposed and it makes him feel hot.

Jessica walk closer to the phone and bended down making Yuri almost drool to see Her cleavage.

"Babe." Jessica called and laid down in bed with her phone in front of her. "You don't like it?" She asked.

He lick his lips, "You look so hot baby." He said unwittingly that made her giggle. "Hmm. Baby, can I.. see it?" He asked.

"The lingerie?"

"No.. I wanna see what's inside that sexy nightie." He said.

Jessica was surprised, "Yah! You're turning into a byun!" She shouted playfully.

He take a deep breath, His hand is slowly going down and caress his member. "Sica please." He said.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "No!" She said then covered herself with the blanket.