Chapter 69: Lion heart

Chapter 69:

Hana and Jacob arrived in the Hospital, they saw the Kwon Family, Haein and Taeny outside the operating room.

"Son!" Hana called and hug Haein and look at her Son-In-Law who is pacing back and forth outside the operating room, "How's Jessica?" She asked worriedly.

"She's still inside, Mom.. I think she's in labor." Haein said and made her sit beside Kwon Eomma. "They are doing some tests to her, I just hope she cooperates with her Doctors.."

"What happened to her?" Jacob asked.

Haein sighed and told them what the helper said, they all look at Yuri who has been nervously pacing back and forth outside the operating room.

They couldn't talk to him since he's thinking about Jessica, he don't want to sit or eat because he wants to be the first one to see and talk to the doctor.

One Doctor and a nurse came out, "Kwon Yuri!" She called.

"I am Kwon Yuri! How's my wife and the babies?" He quickly asked.

"One of the babies is experiencing fetal distress and we need to take him or her out now and Jessica is so hardheaded, She don't want us to perform C-Section." She told them, "And she wants to see you inside." Yuri nodded and went inside accompanied by the nurse who guided him inside.

Hana walk to the doctor who happened to be her friend, "Make sure that Jessica and the babies are safe, Minsun." She said worriedly.

The Doctor nodded, "If she's not as hardheaded as you, everything will be done smoothly.." She smiled, "Don't worry, I'll do everything to make sure my Goddaughter and her babies are safe." She said then excused herself.

The families are now praying for Jessica and the twins' safety.

Taeyeon kept rubbing his fiancée's back to calm her down, Tiffany has been nervous of what's happening to Jessica inside and too much stress is not good for her.

Kwon Eomma tap the red haired girl's arm, "Go home and rest for now, Honey. We will call you right away." She said calmly.

"Yes, You should rest now." Boa said with a smile.

Tiffany nodded, "Please call me immediately if there's news about Jessi and the babies." She said and the two women nodded.

Taeyeon and Tiffany excused themselves and went home to rest leaving the two families outside.

Jacob who has always been protective over his only daughter paced back and forth in front of his wife, He felt so useless as he couldn't do anything to spare his daughter from the pain of giving birth.

"Oh God! My Princess is in pain!" He thought and take a deep breath.

"Will everything be okay?" Haein thought, He don't know what he feels. Something inside him wanted to burst out crying thinking of his sister who is in the middle of giving birth and worrying of something might happen to her and the twins.

"Jessi is brave, she can deliver the babies safely.." Hana told everyone to calm them down but she too is nervous as hell, it's her daughter who is in the operating room right now and she can't stop herself from getting worried.