Chapter 48: Say Yes! (M)

Hello!!

Since you want an update, Here's a rated (M) update, read at your own risks!!

Chapter 48:

The Couple is inside the suite and busy having their sweet moments on the couch, they went back to their Hotel Suite after they finished the bottle of wine.

"Yah!" Yuri whined as Jessica kept teasing him.

Jessica who is sitting on his lap laugh then rub their noses for an Eskimo kiss, "You want a kiss?" She asked and he nodded while caressing her back. "You've been kissing me the whole night." She bite her lips sexily that made Yuri feel hot.

"You look so sexy, baby." He said and tried to capture her lips but Jessica look away. "Come on, Sica!"

The America then kissed his cheeks, "I love you." She whispered and captured his lips.

"Hmm." He hummed as Jessica suck his lower lip, He parted his lips and felt His girlfriend's tongue invade his mouth.

The Brown haired girl bite his tongue then suck it that made Yuri groan. She then felt her boyfriend's hand on her bum, squeezing it that made her feel hot.

She broke the kiss and look at him, Yuri is panting, He lick his lips and hold her hand then brought it to his clothed member. Letting her know his desires of having her.

Jessica's heart paced double feeling Yuri's hard clothed member. Her lower body is throbbing in excitement to what they will do next.

"I want you.." He said in a low tone then bring his right hand between his girlfriend's legs and caress it sensually.

"Oh Gosh!" Jessica thought as she slowly move her hips to meet Yuri's touch on her clothed crotch.

The tanned guy felt even more hot to see what his girlfriend is doing. "This is hot Sica." He said then stop caressing her.

The American felt disappointed but still anticipated what Yuri will do next.

The Tanned guy unbutton then unzipped her jeans. Jessica then stood up and let her boyfriend pull her pants off her with her underwear and Jessica kicked it away.

"F*ck!" He hissed seeing her naked crotch. He pulled her in front of him then caress her thighs.

"Babe, Take your pants off too." Jessica said but he shake his head.

"Later baby, let me love you first." He said and lifted her right leg then put it on his shoulder. He smiled at her then buried his face on her womanhood.

"Ahh!" Jessica arch her body as she felt the familiar sensation Yuri gives her. She hold on his head to keep her standing as she felt Yuri's tongue loving her pussy. "Hmm." She hummed and caress his hair.

Yuri flicked his tongue on her slit then move it up and down, "Ahh babe!" She screamed when He suck her clit.

The tanned guy stop then look at her, He lick his lips then smiled at her. "I missed you baby." He told her then tap his lap.

Jessica straddled his lap then kissed him but Yuri broke the kiss, "I haven't washed my mouth." He said.

"I don't care." She said and kissed him passionately.