Chapter 25: Her Special Day with Him

Hello!!

Did you guys missed YulSic? Here's an update!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 25:

"My intentions to your Daughter and Your sister is pure. I love Jessica and we are dating for almost a year now, Please let us go on with our relationship!" Yuri who is kneeling on the floor bowed down then sighed. "No.. that's so lame.." He said then sat down on the floor.

He is inside his room and rehearsing in the middle of the night, He's planning on talking to Jessica's family especially now that her Mother arrived an hour ago to celebrate Jessica's birthday and she will stay in Seoul for a few months.

"I should start it by bowing first.." He mumbled, He was so busy that he didn't realized that his girlfriend went inside his room and saw him in that position.

"Babe?" Jessica called.

Yuri look up and quickly stood up, "Sica, What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I can't sleep without your goodnight kiss.." She walked to him and gave her boyfriend a hug.

Yuri leaned down and kissed her lips, "Goodnight baby.." He said.

She smiled, "What are you doing on the floor, babe?" She asked.

Yuri gulp then look down, Jessica will surely get mad at him if she find out his plan.

"I was.. um, practicing.." He said.

"Practicing what?"

"Something important baby.. Alright, Sleep now." He kissed her again, "I love you."

Jessica look at him, "I hope you're not lying to me, Kwon Yuri." She said then walked out of his room.

Yuri sighed and scratched his head, Jessica knew him so well now and he's sure that she know that he's hiding something from her.

"I'll tell her the truth, I hope she'll understand.." He mumbled and went to the bed to sleep.

------

The next day, Jessica is preparing to go out with her mother. Hana asked her, Taehee and Chaeyeon last night to have a date that the three girls gladly agreed.

She sighed then put down her hair brush, "What is he keeping?" She asked herself.

He wasn't able to sleep properly last night thinking about Yuri's actions.

A knock on the door broke her trance, "Sica.." Yuri's voice boomed.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Your Mother is waiting for you in the living room." He said.

"Okay!" She shouted then get her bag and went out.

Yuri who will be their driver for today followed her, "Sica, are you mad?" He asked quietly.

"No.. but if you don't tell me the truth then I will be really mad." She said while smiling in front of her family, "I'm ready! Let's go!" She smiled.

The four girls went out of the house, Yuri get the car and opened the door of the backseat.

Madam Jung and Chaeyeon went in first, Jessica was about to sit beside them when Taehee called her.

"Jess, it's much better if Chaeyeon and I seat next to each other." She said.

Jessica look at her and Taehee smiled knowingly, "It would be nice to be next to your boyfriend.." She whispered.

"What are you two talking about?" Hana asked.