Chapter 101: Time for Celebrations

Chapter 101:

"Congratulations, Unnie and Oppa!" Jessica, Tiffany and Jiwon squealed and hug Boa.

"Thank you!" Boa happily said and joined them on their table.

They are in Boa's hometown, Today is Boa and Sangyeob's wedding and they are all celebrating it with the Couple.

The three girls sit down and talk to the eldest of them, "Where will be the honeymoon?" Tiffany asked.

Jiwon and Jessica look at the bride teasingly, "Make babies quickly, Unnie." Jiwon said.

Boa blush, "We will go to South America for Our honeymoon and We want to have a baby. I mean, I'm not getting any younger so I hope I can get pregnant really soon."

Jessica giggled, "Want tips to have a twins?" She asked.

Tiffany raised her eyebrows, "It's simple.. Be as pervert as them and you'll get twins." She said and the two women laugh.

"Yah, Yuri and I just love each other so much." Jessica said with a pout.

Boa then look at Jiwon, "What about Jiwonie.. Do you have someone who make your heart flutter?" She asked.

"Yeah, You are the only one who's not yet married." Tiffany said.

"Yejin Unnie is not yet married." Jiwon said.

"No., Oppa and Unnie will get married in a few days." Jessica said with a smile.

Jiwon smiled, "Actually, I'm seeing someone."

The three girls squealed, "Oh my gosh! Since When?" Tiffany asked.

"We've been going out for a couple of months now.. I um, met him in the bookshop." She said shyly.

"Oh. My. Gosh! Did you know that Taetae and I first met in your bookshop too? You two are meant to be! Believe me!"

Jessica and Boa nodded, "Introduce him to us soon."

"Yeah, Don't worry." She said.

Jessica then felt dizzy, She shake her head but She felt her head aches. "Aww."

"Jessi, are you okay?" Tiffany asked seeing her holding her head.

"Headaches again." She just said.

Tiffany sighed, Jessica always feels sick because of too much work. "I told you to not force Yourself..." She said.

"The kids are still young to lose their Mom, Jess. If you keep working that way, You'll get sick." Jiwon said.

"I know and believe me, I'm perfectly fine!" She told her friends who just shrug. She then hold her glass of red wine, "Let's just enjoy this night!" She smiled to change the subject.

The girls nodded, "Congratulations Unnie!" Jiwon and Tiffany said happily.

"Honey, Let's go back to Our table now." Boa was called by her now husband.