Chapter 16: So into U

Hello!

Here's an update!! Hope you like it!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 16:

"I said I like you.. I like you so much, Sica!" He lick his lips in nervousness, "If it's not too much, Can I ask you to be my.. my girlfriend?"

Jessica felt her heart just skipped, "Yo-Your Girlfriend? Me.. your girlfriend?" She asked to make sure.

"Yes, that's if.. you like me too.." He said without taking his eyes off her.

The brown haired girl take a lungful of air and was about to answer when someone called her, "Jess!"

The two quickly broke apart seeing Yunho, "What are you two doing?"

"O-Oppa.. What are you doing here?" Jessica asked.

"I was calling the both of you but I couldn't reach you." He said then turned to Jessica, "Mom and Dad were looking for you."

"How did you know I was here?" She asked again.

"You told Mommy you were with Yuri, So I asked Boa to help me since he's not answering my calls.. Boa called the landlord and found out Yul went home with a girl.." He explained. "So, What are you two doing?" He asked.

"We were just talking.." Yuri said then look at Jessica.

"Right!" Jessica nodded.

Yunho look at them suspiciously, "Are you sure?." He asked.

"Yes!" Yuri said nervously.

Yunho then sighed, "What did I tell you about keeping secrets?" He asked his Sister.

"I don't have a secret!" She whined while blushing.

Yuri couldn't help but smile at her cuteness, Yunho saw him then tap his shoulder. "Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"Nothing.." He said.

"Okay.. let's go home now little Sis!" Yunho hold Jessica's hand.

"Just bring her car to our house tomorrow.." He told Yuri who furiously nodded. "Alright! Bye!" He waved then pulled his sister to his car.

Yuri smiled, He wasn't able to get her answer but he's fine with it. What matters most is that he confessed his feelings for her.

He went back to the Apartment, He laid on the couch and sniff the pillow that Jessica was hugging awhile ago.

"Oh my gaahh! I'm getting addicted with her." He mumbled then buried his face on it.

Meanwhile, Yunho keeps bugging his sister about the thing that he saw.

"Seriously Jess, what were you two doing there?"

Jessica rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "Why do I have brothers who are Nosy and always in perfect timing?" She asked.

Yunho laugh, "You're lucky to have us! Wait.. are you two gonna kiss?" He asked.

"No.." She said then close her eyes, "I'm going to sleep, don't bother me." She said to stop him from asking to many questions.