Chapter 90: Right Here Waiting

Hello!!

Chapter 90 is here, We are getting nearer and nearer to the ending! Can't believe it!

Anyway, here's an update! Hope you enjoy!!

Chapter 90:

"Did you liked the kids' video clips?" Jessica asked her husband over the phone.

"Yes, Baby! They are so cute." Yuri said then yawned.

Jessica sighed and look at the digital clock on the night stand, it's four in the morning in Seoul that means it's nine in the evening in Rome where Yuri is.

"Are you gonna sleep now?" She asked with a pout, She woke up really early to talk to her husband but Yuri is obviously tired from work.

"I still want to talk to you." He answered.

She smiled, "I want to talk to you the whole day, I'm missing you so bad, Yul." She said then look at the kids who are still sleeping.

Yuri has been in Rome for almost a week now and they totally miss each other.

"I miss you and the kids so much, Baby." Yuri said then sighed. "One more week and we'll see each other again, Baby."

"I know.." She said while caressing Krystal's hair, "I just hope you'll be a good boy."

"Of course, Baby." He said then sighed, "Trust me, Sica. I will never do anything to ruin our family, I can't do that to you and the kids."

"Okay.. I'm sorry if I keep reminding you over and over again, just wanna let you know that you are so important to me."

"You are very important to me too. You and the kids are my life, Sica. I love you so much." Yuri said wholeheartedly and Jessica felt his sincerity.

"I love you too, Babe." She smiled as Yuri yawned once again, "Babe, Rest now. We'll just talk later."

"Okay, Baby! Goodnight, I love you!"

"Good morning, Babe. I love you too, Bye!" She said then hang up.

She turned to the digital clock and laid down, She still has a few hours to sleep before she prepare for work so she just close her eyes and sleep.

After a few hours, Krystal woke up. She sit up facing her mother and scratch her head.

She blink her eyes then scanned the bed, She then see her Mother's phone beside her and picked it up.

She pressed the home button and the phone light up showing her Mother's screensaver.

"Appa!" She said seeing Yuri's smiling picture.

The screen went black again that made her pout, "Appa go." She said and pressed the home button again and she smiled seeing her Appa. "Booboo." She said and kissed the screen.

The phone's alarm rings. Thinking that her Appa is calling, Krystal put the phone on her ear. "Low Appa?" She said.

Jessica woke up at ringing from her phone, She opened her eyes and saw Krystal talking with the ringing phone on her ear.

"Krysie, Who are you talking to?" She asked and sit up.

"Appa booboo." The little girl said.

Jessica take the phone from her and turned off the alarm, Krystal pouted and reach for the phone.

"Appa go!" She said and cried, "Waaahhh! Appa!" She wailed and accidentally kick her brother who is still sleeping.

Yoong woke up and cried as he felt hurt at what his sister is doing, "Mama waaahh!"