Chapter 78: A Moment like This

Chapter 78:

"Yoongie come here!" Jessica called her Son who is playing on the floor wearing only a diaper.

"Waaahhh! No!" She turned to Krystal who is on the bed with Yuri.

"Come on Soojungie, You should wear this so you can look like a real Princess!" Yuri said.

They are inside a Hotel Suite in Jeonju preparing for Yunho and Yoojin's wedding, they are having a hard time dressing the twins up since the kids are distracted.

"Boom.. Booooom!" Yoong said while holding a toy car from his Daddy Taeng.

"Baby, help me with Soojung.." Yuri called for his wife's help.

The American look at the crying Krystal who is in her cute bathrobe, "Krystal Kwon!" She called.

Krystal stop crying and look at her Mother, She pouted seeing her looking so mad.

"Mommy is tired.. Can you please stop throwing tantrums and just behave?" She asked frustratingly.

She's so tired from work plus the kids are giving them a hard time.

Krystal look at her Father with puppy eyes and quivering lips, She never liked it whenever her Mother is mad.

"Appa!!" She called and Yuri quickly gave her a hug.

"Sica, Don't talk to her like that." Yuri told his wife.

The American rolled her eyes, "Then don't ask for a help!" She said and stood up.

"Mommy is just in a bad mood.." He whispered.

"Kwon Yoong wear this!" Jessica told the little boy who only look at her with his tongue out. "Mommy will give you treat if you wear this.."

"Eat?" He asked and she nodded.

Yoong stood up and walk to his Mother, Jessica put his pants on. "This will be quick, Honey.." She said then smiled at him, "Tada! Done with the Pants.. Yay! Good job Prince." She clap her hands.

Yoong felt happy seeing his Mother smile, "Ppoppo?" He asked.

Jessica smiled, "Because you did a good job, Mommy will give you ppoppo!" She said and kissed Yoong. "Now, time for your long sleeves, suspenders and your cute bowtie!" She said and showed the little boy what he will wear.

Yoong look at it and shake his head, "No!" He said then run to his toys.

Jessica sighed, it's so hard to dress them up. "Yoongie, Mommy is sad." She said with a pout.

Yoong look at her then come to her again, He pat his Mother's face as if telling her to not be sad anymore.

"But Mommy will be happy if you wear these." She said.

"Mama ppoppo." He said.

"I'll kiss you after this." She smiled and put the long sleeves on him followed by the bowtie and suspenders. "Yay!" She giggled then kissed him. "Thank you.." She said tiredly then called Yuri who is now watching Mickey with Krystal.