Chapter 17: First Kiss

Hello!!

Here's an Update!! Hope you will like this!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 17:

"Yuri.. Yuri!! Yah Kwon Yuri!" A loud smack on Yuri's head was felt.

Yuri groaned while holding his head in pain. "Yah! Why did you hit me?" He asked his older sister who is standing in front of him.

Boa has her hands on her waist, "I was calling you out but you were so busy with your stupid phone!"

"Stupid phone? This device helps me a lot to connect with the person I truly missed!" He said.

"Who? Tiffany?"

"No!" He said then stood up to walk to his room, "My Sicababy.." He mumbled then closed the door of his room.

He dialed his girlfriend's phone number then sit on his bed while waiting for her to answer.

"Hello?" Jessica answered sounding like she just woke up.

"Sicababy.."

"Yul?" She called.

He smiled, "Did I wake you up?" He asked.

"Yeah, but It's okay.. How's your rest day?" She asked.

"I missed you already.." He said and she giggled.

"I miss you like a truckload Yul.. I wish two days pass really quick so We'll able to see each other again.." She told him.

He smiled, Their relationship became even better. They still feel shy but they manage to show skinships to each other.

"How's Living alone?" He asked, Jessica is usually alone in the house the past days since The Couple Jung flew back to San Francisco the other day while Yunho and His girlfriend went out of town, Rain and his family went to the Philippines to visit Taeyeon and of course to have a vacation, only Haein was there but he's also busy with the Company.

"I don't feel good, I've been hanging out with the helpers all day!" She whined.

"Shall we see each other tonight?" He asked.

"You're driving back here tonight?" She asked.

"That's if my girlfriend wants to see me.." He smiled.

"I do! I badly want to see you but.." She said, Yuri pictured her to be pouting by now, "I don't want you to drive too far late at night.. It will be dangerous.." She told him.

He giggled, His girlfriend is so thoughtful of him. "What should I do to lessen your boredom?" He asked while looking at the childhood photo album of his girlfriend that Jessica lended him.

"Uhm... Sing for me.." She said.

"My voice is not good Sica.. uhm.. Why not video call?" He asked.

"Good Idea!!" She said, "Wait.. I'll call you now.."

He waited, he didn't have to wait too long as Jessica's face was shown. "Where's My Handsome Yul?" Jessica asked.