Chapter 49: Girls

Hello!!!

Here's an update! Hope you'll like this!
Enjoy!

Chapter 49:

"You're leaving again! You always choose to be with your lamppost of a best friend than me!" Tiffany's voice boomed around the office.

Jessica who is also inside just kept quiet, Tiffany and Taeyeon fight almost everyday because of the latter's busyness.

"You always say that!" She shouted, "You spend most of your time with your business, Tae. What about us? Look at Jessi and Yuri, They are now engaged! What will happen to us?" She asked then sighed, "Do whatever you want and don't talk to me.. You won't see me again if you leave tonight and consider it as Our breakup." She told him then hang up.

"Taeng's leaving for Cebu again?" Jessica asked.

Tiffany nodded while holding her head, "I don't know what to do with him.." She said seriously.

It's been a month since they went back, They announced their engagement to their family and friends and they are all happy for the them.

The brown haired girl messaged her fiancé about Tiffany and Taeyeon to get good words to tell the red haired girl.

She then heard a sob, She look at Tiffany and found her crying.

"Tiff.." She called and move to her table, "Why are you crying?" She asked.

"Taeyeon don't have any plans for us, He told me he wants to focus on business that's why he spends more time in Cebu.." She said then wipe her tears away, "He's been busy over the years and now neglecting me for a few months now! He even forgot about our anniversary two weeks ago.."

Jessica rub her back, "It's okay, Tiff.." She said. "Taeyeon is just around, don't make it a big deal."

Tiffany suddenly stood up and glared at her, "It's not okay, Jessica! You don't know how I feel! You don't know how it feels to have a boyfriend who's not paying attention to you!" She shouted.

Jessica was surprised at Tiffany's sudden outburst, "I don't mean it that way, Tiff." She said.

Tiffany crossed her arms, "And what? Why do you think that it's not a big deal, huh?" She asked then sighed, "I guess you're still the same self centered girl." She mumbled enough for Jessica to hear.

She stood up and faced her, "What the hell is wrong with you? I was trying to give you support and here you are shouting at me like I did something to you! I'm not Taeyeon so don't shout at me!" She rolled her eyes.

"Support? Is that what you call support?"

"You know what? I don't get you! You are so sensitive! if you don't want Taeyeon to go then stop him and don't weep here!" She shouted at her, "I'm so done with all your childishness! No wonder why I never see you as my bestfriend." She crossed her arms.

Tiffany look at her, "Is that how you'll repay me after what I did for you when your fiancé left you?" She asked then get her bag, "That's how you'll thank me for being by your side for the past years?"

"Well, I never asked you to stay with me."

Tiffany got mad even more, "It's tiring to be with you, Jess." She said, "I guess, I should go now." She said then walk away.