Chapter 72: 귀요미

Chapter 72:

"Yoongie, Look at Mommy!" Jessica waved at her Son and the Baby Boy squealed. "Smile!" She said and take a picture.

"Aahhh!! Waaahh!" Krystal crawled to her mother and showed her puppy eyes.

"What do you want?" She asked.

The Little Kid just blink her eyes cutely that made her mother squeal. "You are the cutest!" She said and kissed the baby girl's cheek.

Krystal likes to get attention to her Parents, She often make noises and show her pitiful face that looks cute and it makes her Parents laugh.

Yoong crawled to her too and act cutely at her. She giggled, the twins are now almost eight months old and they are getting cuter everyday.

"You two look so cute with the clothes Mommy made for you!" She giggled.

"Sica!!" She heard Yuri called.

"Oh that's Appa!" She clapped her hands that made the two kids happy and copied her.

"Baby!" Yuri opened the door of the playroom and saw his three babies. "Hello!!" He said and kneeled down as the two babies crawled to him.

"Umpa!" Yoong smiled and showed his milk teeth.

"Gosh! How can you be this cute?!!!" He said then pick him.

"Waaaahhh!" Krystal started to cry seeing her Appa take only her Oppa. She pouted her lips and look at him.

"Of course, Soojungie will get love from Appa too." Yuri said and take her too.

Krystal smiled and clap her hands and Jessica laugh, "Look at her, She easily moved on!" She said then stood up, "Let's go to Our room." She said while holding the two babies' favorite toys.

Yuri stood up carrying the two kids and go closer to her, He leaned down and gave her a peck on her lips then the two of them walk to their room.

"The kids have a playdate with Hyunnie tomorrow." Jessica informed her husband as they all settle in the bedroom.

Yuri put the kids down and let them crawl on the bed, He walk to the dressing room and changed then walk back to the bed and laid next to Jessica.

"With Taeng?" He asked and hug her.

"Taeng's busy." She said then intertwined their hands.

"Kyaaaaahhhh!!" Krystal screamed at the top of her lungs to get her Parents' attention, "Ata.. Atatata!" She started to whimper.

Jessica sighed and let Yuri go, Krystal don't like it if Yuri's attention is not with her.

The tanned guy turned around and spread his arms for Krystal and the little girl crawled to him.

"Amma!!" Yoong squealed then throw his Plush toy on the floor.

"Kyaakk!" Krystal squealed as Yuri tickle her.

"Ah! I'm invisible when You're here!" Jessica said then went out of the room.

Yuri look at the door, "Mommy is jealous." He told Krystal.