Chapter 9: The California Girls

Hello!!

Enjoy this update!!

Chapter 9:

Jessica was in the basement of the Mansion where the Bar is, She's drinking by herself without anyone in the house knowing.

It's been a couple of months since she found out everything and in that months she got used to drinking alone in the middle of the night to stop thinking about her stupidity.

Her phone rings, She lazily look at the caller and rolled her eyes. "Sup?"

"Hi Ice Princess!"

She take another shot of soju before she talk to the caller, "Are you bored too, Taengoo?" She asked then laugh out loud at the rhyming she made.

Kim Taeyeon groaned, "You're still lame! Anyway, I just wanna tell you that my birthday is coming! I'm inviting you and your family for dinner!" He said happily.

"Oh, who would've thought that a midget guy like you still celebrates his birthday!" She said then laugh again.

"Yah! Are you crazy?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm going crazy.. anyway, is that a big party?" She asked.

"There will be a gathering with some of the important people and of course your family is part of it!"

"That's so sweet of you, Taengoo! Should I cry now? Huhuhu!" She said faking a crying sound.

"Yah! Are you drunk?" Taeyeon shouted.

"I'm not! I'm just inside this big unhappy house!" She said then close her eyes, "Yul can't keep up with me and went away." She said.

"Who's Yul?" Taeyeon asked.

"That's none of your business Midget!" She said then laugh.

"You're crazy Jess, Alright! I have to go now! See you in a few days! Bye."

"Bye!" She said then hang up.

She look at the stairs, Usually Yuri goes down and will stop her from drinking then he will carry her in the room but not today.

Yuri filed a week leave and went back home, because She yelled and said mean words to him that upset Him, he didn't talked to her the whole day and the next thing she knew, He went home already without even saying goodbye to her.

"Life sucks!" She drunkly said then take another shot, "You're unlucky, Dongwook fooled you and Your guy best friend which is also your Butler left you.." She shake her head.

She take her phone and called Yuri but the latter was not answering, "I knew it! everything is just about his job, He don't care about me. It's all because he's just my butler.." She said then walk to the couch and laid down completely, She'll just sleep since Her butler don't want to talk to her.

-----

Yuri woke up early to prepare for the day, He went to the kitchen and cook for his sister and to Tiffany.

He is in the Apartment, He will go back to the Mansion this Morning after a week of leave to bring Jessica to school.

He sighed as he think about Jessica again, "How is she?" He thought.