Chapter 26: A Year with You!

Hello!

Here's an update!! I hope you'll enjoy this!!!

Chapter 26:

"I said no." Jessica shouted while going upstairs.

"Come on Princess! This is just a once in a lifetime experience!" Rain told his sister.

"How many times do I have to tell you? I don't like those cameras flashing in front of me, I don't like people writing things about me and lastly, I don't like those people's attention on me!" She told them then went inside her room.

"She's over reacting.." Yunho commented that earned a nod from the whole family.

Jessica got an invitation to be one of the models of the upcoming launch of the famous fashion designer's new collection. The fashion brand particularly invited the heiress of the top companies in South Korea to be their models for the celebration of their anniversary as well.

Her parents already agreed since they thought it would be a very good experience for the young girl but Jessica flatly disagreed.

"She wants to be a fashion designer but she's too afraid of attention." Haein mumbled.

"Chaeyeon wanna do it!" The little girl raised her hand that made the elders laugh.

"Chaeyeonie is such a pretty girl, but you are too young for that, Sweetheart." Hana smiled at her granddaughter.

"If you grow a little older just like Aunt Jessi, You can be a model too." Jacob pat the little kid's hair.

Chaeyeon look at her mother who gave her a kiss, "Focus on your school first." Taehee told her.

Meanwhile, Jessica is inside her room and talking to her boyfriend over the phone. Yuri went back to their hometown on his two day break and now his girlfriend misses him so much.

"Why don't you try it Sica?" Yuri asked on the other line.

She pouted, "No.. I don't like it.." She said stubbornly. "What if they make me wear two piece? And I will need to do modeling in front of many people. Is it okay with you?" She asked with a pout.

"Of course not.. but I don't think your parents will let you wear those."

"I know.. but I just don't like the idea of standing in front of other people as if they are checking me out." She laid down on the bed. "And the next thing I know they already have write ups about me.."

Yuri sighed, He knew he can't change her mind since Jessica never liked attention from unknown people.

"Alright, baby." He said.

She giggled, at least she has her boyfriend who will never force her to do things she don't like.

She then remembered their first anniversary, they haven't talked about how they will celebrate it together without anyone knowing.

"Babe, What do you wanna do on our anniversary?" She asked.

"Hmm. Actually, I don't know baby.. I just want to be with you." He said then sighed, "Sica, I still don't have an anniversary gift for you. Do you want to get anything? I'll give it to you."

She smiled, she too is still thinking of her anniversary present for him.

"What do you usually give your past girlfriends on your anniversary?" She asked knowing that Yuri already had five past relationships.

"Honestly, This will be the first time that I will celebrate an anniversary with my girlfriend, Sica." He admitted that surprised her. "My past girlfriends and I only lasted for a few months, baby." He told her.