Chapter 82: Heart Attack

Chapter 82:

"Babe, Faster." Jessica told her husband.

"Sica, I can't drive that fast! We have the kids with us!"

Jessica sighed, today is Seohyun's first birthday party and they are running late.

"Tiffany will be really mad at me." She mumbled and called her best friend. "Hello, Tiff.." She said and heard people singing a Happy Birthday song.

"Jess, Where are you? The party is starting!" Tiffany whined on the other line.

"We're on Our way now. We'll be there soon, Tiff." She said.

"Be here quick or I'll get mad at you!"

"We'll be there, I promise! Aight, Have to go now. Love you, Bye!" She said then hang up. "We're late." She said.

"Ate!" Krystal said happily.

"And Soojung is happy." Yuri chuckled.

They arrived at the Kim Residence after a few minutes, Everyone is busy with games.

Jessica quickly saw Tiffany and called her, "Tiff!"

Tiffany pouted and childishly stomped her way to welcome them, "You're super late!" She said and opened her arms for a hug.

Jessica hug her, "The kids were in their tantrums and we had a hard time dressing them up. I'm really sorry, Lovey." She said and kissed her best friend's cheek.

"It's okay, what's important is you came." She said and approach Yuri and the kids, "Play with Seobaby and the kids." She told the twins after giving them kisses. "Hi Yul!" She said and hug Yuri.

"Hi Pany-ah, Where's the Birthday girl?"

"She's with her Daddy." She said and brought the family to their table. "Your family is there!" Tiffany said pointing at the other table. "I'll ask someone to give you food." She said.

"No, We'll be fine.." Yuri smiled.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, just be with your husband and Seobaby."

"Okay, I'm really sorry for my busyness." She excused herself but then she went back. "Oh and by the way, the official photographer of this party is Yuri's schoolmate.. Uhm, Kim Ju.. Julan or Juran something like that, She's a friend of the events organizer. She's with Yejin Unnie right now, Unnie said Yuri knows this Miss Kim that's why I informed you. Aight have to go now.. Enjoy!" She said then walk away.

Jessica look at Yuri who just busied himself with the twins.

"Appa.. Appa.. Ay!" Yoong said.

Yuri put Yoong down and let him play with the other kids. "Be good to other kids, Okay?" He told him then turned to Krystal. "Want to eat?" He asked.

"Eat!" She clapped her hands.

He look at his wife and she smiled at him, "I'll just get our food." He said and gave her their Daughter. "I won't go anywhere and be back fast, I love you." He said and gave her a kiss.

"I love you too." She smiled and hug Krystal tight. "You'll play with Seobaby, Okay?"

"'kay?" Krystal copied her.

"Hi, Aunt Jessi!!" She then heard Chaeyeon. "Hi Krysie!"

"Hello, Pretty Chaeyeonie!" She greeted back and the girl kissed her cheek. "How's school?" She asked.