Chapter 33: Good Thing

Hello!!

How are you guys? Here's another update!!!
Enjoy!

Chapter 33:

"I don't wanna go with her anymore!" Jessica told her boyfriend then hug his arm, "Can you just bring me to school?" She asked cutely.

"Don't you want it? You will ride a car.." Yuri told her.

"Tiffany is the most evil person I know! Did you know that I tripped the other day and all she did was tease me the whole day?"

The tanned guy kneeled down and check her legs, "Are you hurt somewhere?" He asked then look up, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You are so tired from working, I couldn't bring myself to disturb you."

Her boyfriend stood up and hug her, "You know it's fine, You first before me." He said then look at her, "Alright, Let's go to school together." He smiled.

The Couple then walk their way to school hand in hand. Yuri kept asking Jessica about her upcoming exams since they spend a lot of time reviewing for it.

"I'll be fine babe.. I have the best tutor in town!" She giggled.

He smiled then look at the convenience store, "Sica, let's buy some snacks for you." He said and pulled her to the convenience store.

Yuri picked some foods for his girlfriend, "That's enough Yul." She told him.

"No.. I couldn't give you enough money to buy those expensive meals in your school, so let me buy you some snacks."

Jessica smiled and hug Yuri, The tanned guy is working so hard to give her everything he can and this is what she wants for her family to see.

"You don't know how lucky I am for having a man like you, Yul." She told him.

"You're getting Cheesy, baby.." He giggled then pulled her to the counter.

After buying some snacks, the couple walk to the school.

They then heard a loud honk, "Yuwree! Witch!" Tiffany called.

Jessica rolled her eyes, "That Blabbermouth kept calling me witch in school." She told her boyfriend.

"Come on! Let's go to school together!" She happily said.

"No!"

Tiffany creased her eyebrows, "Why? I thought we're best friends now?" She asked.

"Best friend?" Jessica asked.

"Baby, people are looking at you.." Yuri whispered then pulled her inside the car.

Tiffany smiled then hugged Jessica while the old man with Tiffany drive the car to the school. "We'll have lunch together, okay?" She giggled.

Jessica rolled her eyes, Tiffany always do this to her thinking that they are now the best of friends.

"What's that?" Tiffany asked while checking on the paper bag with Yuri. "Bread, Chips and banana?"

"That's Sica's snacks." Yuri told her.

"Yuri bought it for me!" Jessica said proudly.

Tiffany pouted, "Should I buy for me too?" She asked then called someone, "Boo, Yuri is so sweet. He bought his witch girlfriend some snacks..." She pouted.

Jessica glared at her then pinch her cheek, "Ouchhhh! Boo~ Jessi the witch pinch my cheek!"

"Sica, Stop it." Yuri whispered to her.