Chapter 22

"Because I love you Kacie. Actually love you, and you don't even realize it."

Liam looked forward and walked through the door.

"Welcome home!" Louis and Camille greeted together. I walked in and saw Liam turning down the hall.

"Hey, I'm I'll be back I have to talk to him really quick! Afterwards, Camille wanna go out tomorrow?"

"Uh, I was gunna be with Louis but I'll be with you. Is that alright Lou?" he asked looking up at him.

"Of course babe." He said smiling down at her. A door slammed shut and the threw of us jumped.

"Camille explain later I gotta go."

I go off to the hallway and go to Liams room. I don't even bother with knocking because I'm a little big annoyed with him right now. I open the door to see Liam in just his black jeans, shirt leaving his hand and his head turned to the side, just like a few minutes ago.

I gasped softly at the sight.

"What? Never saw a man shirtless unless it was Harry." He said. Harry's name gaining out like acid, once again.

"What's your problem?!" I yelled as I slammed the door. I watched him silently as he walked over to the dresser to get out a new shirt.

"What problem. I don't have a problem." He said to me, still facing the other way.

"Liam don't lie to me! You never get all pissy like you did just now."

"I'm not pissy." He said.

"Yes you are! You sound upset."

"I mean I have right don't I! or should I just bottle it up like you do and wait till I crack under pressure or until I can't hold it in anymore." He yelled turning around to face me.

Ouch.

He was talking about me. About how I hold it all in and don't say anything until it's too much for me to handle, and I just hurt myself instead of talking about it. The moment the words left his mouth I knew he didn't mean it. He saw the hurt in my face and it reflected off to his face.

"Low blow Liam." I said looking down.

"Kacie, I didn't mean that. I'm sorry." He said stepping closer to me. I took a step back.

"You know people say crazy things even when in love." I whispered, still feeling hurt.

"What would you know about love apart from Harry?" He questioned.

"I'm looking right at it." I said quietly. It didn't click in his head until a few minutes passed. Once he realized that I basically confessed my feelings for him, he walked over to me and pulled me into a big hug. His arms wrapped around my small body, my arms wrapping around his big body. He rested his forehead against mine now and his eyes burned into mine.

Beautiful brown meeting bright blue. His eyes traveling slowly down my face to stop at my lips then back up to my eyes. His eyes begged to kiss me. Our breathing was slow and steady. I slowly brought my lips closer to his. He realised what I was doing and he kissed me. I brought one of my hands to the back of his neck as he brought his hand to my cheek. After a few seconds, he dragged both his hands down my back slowly. I softly moaned at this. His hands stopped right above my waist line of my jeans. He pulled away from the kiss, my hand staying where is was. He looked down at me and his eyes asked to continue. My answer to him was pulling his face closer to mine to meet his lips once again. He smiled into the kiss and his hands were just below my butt.

"Jump." He whispered into the kiss and my body followed orders and jumped.

I wrapped my legs around his waist. Both my hands moved to his cheeks as he walked over to the bed, I was guessing. We were still kissing when he sat me down on the bed. He pulled away and moved me on the bed more. I giggled here and there and he smiled back at me. He took off my hoodie and I felt instantly insecure. I didn't want him looking at my arms. He looked at me and smiled softly. He took my injured arm and had it palm up. His head hovered over my arm, just above my elbow. He pressed a soft kiss to the joint. Then slowly, yet sweetly traveled down my arm.

Each kiss meeting a scar. Lips meeting healing wounds. Love spreading out all over my hurting past, healing the mental and emotions wounds. He stopped at my wrist. He looked up to meet my watery eyes.

"I know you don't want to have sex, so I though this would be a better way if me showing you my love." He said to me. Tears escaping from my eyes and landing on my clothes. He wiped a few away and decided to move next to me and took me into his arms. I rested my head on his chest as he sat there, leaning against the headboard and rubbing my back. He whispered loving things and I slowly drifted off to slumber.

LIAMS POINT OF VIEW

------------------

I knew she was asleep when I heard soft, yet cute, snoring coming from her mouth. She actually confessed her feelings for me. She loves me. I couldn't believe it really. I feel like I'm dreaming. I heard a knock on my door and it opened.

"Raspberry? I change my-" Camille stopped mid sentence and looked me in the eyes.

"Is she ok?"

"Yeah just sleeping. It's been an emotional day for her." I explained.

"Oh well, when or if she wakes up can you tell her that Louis and I are going out to eat and that I'll explain everything later?" she asked.

"Yeah of course,"I said to her as she shut the door. "Wait Camille!" I asked, her head popping back into the room. "You and Louis? is he taking you out to dinner as a date?"

Bam. Instant smile. Louis and Camille are dating.

"How long? You guys literally just met." I asked smiling.

"Well we talked for hours and hours when he picked me up. I'm talking we didn't go to be until like 4 am. So it just went from there and yeah. It's just a date, were not actually dating because I'm leaving when Kac leaves and I don't know if I want to do a long distance." She explained.

"Sweets!!! Let's get going soon!! I wanna so you this really cute place I like before we go eat!" Louis yells from the main room.

"Ok!! So yeah just tell her I'll talk to her tomorrow mornings and that we'll go out and hang out all day! Thanks!" she said as she shut the door. Kacie moving in her sleep from the loud noise. I moved her hair from her face and placed a kiss on her forehead and rested my head on the headboard.

Slowly I drifted of to sleep and dreamed of a life with out problems and all about Kacie and I.

----

A/N: wow so finally a long chapter anD LACIE IS A THING NOW. WHO SHIPS IT??

Comment here if you do!!!

So yeah, I just thought you guys should know that so far writers block is no longer a thing and that I know what I'm writing for the next 3 chapters!!! I'm so so excited for it!! There might be 30-40 chapters in this book. Sadly no sequel. Just one book !!

BUT THE WRITING DOESNT END THERE.

I have a Louis fic I'm gunna start after this it's called: Never Yet A Forever. The prequel is out but it's on hold until this is over.

Also!! Over 200 reads!! Wow thanks so much guys!!!

WOW THIS NOTE IS REALLY LONG SO ILL BE GOING NOW. BYE. love you guys so much!!