Chapter 48

~Liams pov~

"Dude it's 1:43 in the morning, I'm going home." I told louis, who was plastered and leaning on Zayn.
"Fine, be a whipped party pooper and go call your wife." He said laughing at Zayn.
"She's not my wife yet, but have a good night guys." I chuckled and left at that as I left I heard a string of "Good night liiiiiam"'s from the three. The walk home wasn't bad, I didn't drink as much as I thought I would. I pulled out my phone to check any missed called or texts. I noticed that there were four text messages, two missed calls and one voicemail, all from Kacie. Part of me panicked as I typed in my password for my voicemail and lifted the phone to my ear.
"One missed call: hey Liam, call me when you can. I'm in Chicago and I'm safe and I miss you so much already an- shit I got to go haidens crying. I love you bye! End of messages." I checked her texts which were all the same.
"Hey I've landed. Call me."
"You're probably out drinking, but call me."
"Haidens ok now, if you listened to my voice mail."
"Liam it's like 1:30 am there. I know i shouldn't worry cause hopefully you're sleeping but when you wake call me? I miss you..."
"Shit.. I should call her. She'll still be up." I said as I dialed her number, and turned the corner. It rang four times before I was greeted with her beautiful voice.
"Hello?" She said.
"Hey you, sorry I didn't answer earlier." I laughed.
"It's ok! How are you?" She asked.
"I'm ok! Louis thought it was a good idea to go out drinking and him and Zayn got plastered."
"So your drunk dialing me." She said sounding mad.
"No! No Kac, I had like 3 shots and 1 actual drink. I'm not even drunk." I said telling the truth. I took a shot once an hour and that one drink the last shot I had; which was around 1:40am.
"Oh, so tipsy then?"
"Not even, love. Enough about me, how was the flight? How's haiden?" I asked as I walked up the sidewalk to our flat.
"It was good, jet lag hasn't hit Camille or myself just yet, but I know it will be terrible tomorrow. Camilla calling bullshit on it saying it won't happen and I just laughed at her. Haiden, he's dealing? Tristan was shot, he was in the wrong place at the wrong time." She explained her voice becoming softer at the end, like she was ready to cry or something.
"What else?" I asked knowing she's not telling all.
"It's just," she sighed "Haiden feels responsible and there's literally nothing I can do to stop that feeling because I know that feeling and it hurts me to see him so helpless." She said choking up a little. "And- and now I know how you felt when you found me in the bathroom covered in blood. You felt so helpless and you felt at fault when really it wasn't your fault and just seeing haiden like that hurt me and reminded me of you and I'm sorry I can't even begin to explain how sorry I am for putting you through all that pain." She sobbed on and on. I could see the tears falling down like waterfalls, I could see her eyes starting to become red and puffy, I could see how her bottom lip shakes in fear of breaking down.
"Kacie, listen to me. You need to breath. Whip the tears from your face." I told her as I unlocked the door to our flat. "You need to calm down and listen to my words. Can you do that?" She answered with a muffled yes and took a deep breath.
"Ok, first of all, stop crying. Everything is ok. You're ok, everyone is ok. Second of all, there's no need to apologize to me again for something in the past. It's ok Kacie, I've forgiven you for that incident. It's all fine, love. Third, you need to be strong not only for yourself but for Haiden. He needs you most because he knows you know this feeling. It's ok to get emotional baby, just remember to breath and that I'm here for you. Just a phone call or text away." I told her sitting down on our sofa.
"Promise?" She sniffled.
"Always, baby." I smiled to the phone.
"Thank you, Liam. I love you." She said, I could feel the smile she has on her face. God I miss her and it's only been a few hours.
"Hey I have to go, haiden Camille and I are going to go out for pizza. I miss you and your face." She said.
"I miss you too, baby, maybe we can skype later?" I suggested.
"Mmm yeah, that sound good. We can skype tomorrow because it's now almost 2:10 and you need sleep." She said the sound of shuffling in the background.
"Eh, sleep. I don't know if I could do that while thinking about you."
"Oi, that can be taken in so many ways! Watch it Payne!" She laughed.
"I'm glad we're on the same page." I smirked.
"We are not discussing phone sex. Hell no. Nope, good night Liam go have fun sleeping or not. I love you." She said.
"I love you too, have fun." I laughed and we hung up.

I ended up falling asleep on the couch imagining Kacie with bright pink cheeks and what adventures she could tell me later.

-----
A/N: F I N A L L Y. I'm sorry it took so long. My phone started acting up Thursday and it was such a hot mess that I couldn't even text or receive them.
ANYWAYS: Thoughts? I think this chapter wasn't bad..
WHATS YOUR FAV SONG OFF OF FOUR???????
IMMA BE HONEST AF WITH YOU: LOUIS OWNS THIS ALBUM SO I DONT HAVE A FAV CAUSE THEY ALL HAVE A GOOD LOUIS SOLO'S AND IM LISTENING TO CHANGE YOUR TICKET JUST AS LOUIS SOLO COMES ON AND IM READY TO FLOP OUT MY CHAIR SHIT.
ok enough caps lock Kamera.
Thank you for 3.76K reads like wtf wow ok you guys are awesome.
That's enough for this note. Idk when I'll update again! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! 💗💗