Chapter 25

"Hi Gemma, it's a pleaser to finally meet you." Camille said holding out her hand. Gemma looked up to face her and was shocked. He took Camille's hand and shook it.

"Hi, nice to meet you too."

"Why don't you sit and talk with Kacie. I have to call someone anyways." She said looking back at me. Gemma nodded her head and took Camille's seat as I watched my best friend leave me with someone who hated me with their guts. I turned around to face Gemma, only to find Gemma's head in her hands.

"What's up? Why are you here?" I asked almost with no emotion. Gemma didn't reply, just say there with her head in her hands. I noticed her shoulders were shaking a little bit, like she was crying.

"Gemma. What's wrong?" I tried to get her to talk, but she wouldn't.

"If you're not going to talk, then I'm paying for my bill and leaving. I don't have time for your bullshit right now." I said as I started gathering my things.

"No! please don't leave, I really want to talk. I just, I don't know what to say- or how to say it at least." She said looking up. I sat back down and waited. Waited for a few more minutes before Gemma gathered herself and gave a deep sigh.

"I don't know where to begin. You're not going to forgive me, I know, but it's worth trying for at least. First, I want to make clear, that, I am truly sorry. I didn't mean to blame you for everything. You were my scapegoat. An easy scapegoat that is. It's also my fault and my mums and anyone who knew Harry. Second, I wanted to welcome you back. Back to your home and back to the pain, but to know that your not alone in this pain. It hurts me just as much as you to know that it's been four whole years that my baby brother has been gone. Has missed out on so much, has missed out on his ex girlfriends life. A life he could easily been sort of forever." She sighed again and smiled. "The moment he met you, he knew. He knew you were too good for him and that you were going to be his everything. After the first 7 months of dating, he talked about marrying you. Shit this kid loved you more that he loved his own mum, Kac!? He bought a ring for you shortly after. Did he ever give it to you?" She asked looking at me with curious bright eyes.

I looked down at my hands and took the ring off. I placed it on the table for Gemma to only look at and gasp in happiness, at least it seemed.

"H-he did give it too you, when?" She asked.

"Not in person, he placed it in a box that only I knew where and never told me until the time I was at your house a few days ago." I explained, taking the ring back and placing it where it belongs.

"Oh, well, that's good that you have it. I'm happy you have it."

"Gemma, why are you now deciding to apologize and everything instead of doing it earlier?" I asked the obvious question.

"Because I thought what I was doing was right, blaming you, but it's not and I'm sorry. Like I said l, I don't expect you to forgive me." She said as she started gathering herself and starting to get up. I did the same thing and extended my hand to touch her arm.

"Gemma, I've always forgiven you, your what I've always wanted as a big sister growing up, and that has never changed. Never, and it will always stay that way." I said, our eyes getting clouded with tears.

Gemma walked over to me and pulled me into a big hug. A hug that washed away all the pain between us, a hug tat was much needed sister to sister. I grew up with her. I could never just leave her alone and thing I still hate her. Gemma was crying on my shoulder as we stood there hugging, everyone's eyes now on us. She pulled away and wiped her tears away and stood up taller now.

"I have to go, mum is probably wondering where I am. I hope to see you at the memorial in 2 days, K." She said to me then walked away waving good bye. I stood there in shock.

"Well that was- interesting? Kacie what's wrong?" Camille said walking up next to me. I didn't say anything.

"You're really scaring me Kacie, please tell me what happened." She pleaded.

I turned to her and slowly shook my head.

"Camille, I almost forgot my own best friends memorial."

----

A/N: sorry this was shit, but I really wanted Gemma to apologize to Kacie cause like it was needed. Gemma was being a dramatic biiiitch.... Sorry.

Hope you guys enjoyed it!!!!

||TODAY IM SEEING FALL OUT BOY AND I JUST CANT. UGH||

sorry... So yeah, hope you enjoyed!

Any questions or anything Tweet me!!

@/daintylacedlou !!

LOVE YOU ALL. BYE.