Chapter 39

LIAMS POINT OF VIEW

________________________

I followed Zayn to Kay's, feeling nervous and unsure what was going to happen. I walked in and walked out, only to be stopped by Zayn grabbing my arm and pulling me back in.

"Oh no you don't." He smiled and walked me to the counter.

"Hi! Welcome to Kay's! How can I help you gentlemen?" A women with black curly hair and hazel eyes asked. She was wearing a blue button up shirt with a black pencil skirt and matching black heels.

"Were here to look at engagement rings!" Zayn exclaimed grabbing my bicep.

"Well congratulations! We have plenty of wedding bands for you men to choose from!" She smiled making her way to a different area.

"Oh no, ma'am? Were not together it's for my girlfriend and I." I said as I felt my cheeks go red, just as hers did too.

"Oh, please do accept my apology." she said shyly.

"Plus my boyfriend and I are not ready for marriage." Zayn smiled at her.

"Of course, well what are you looking for?" She asked and from there she helped me choose the perfect ring for Kacie. After 20 minutes, I finally found the perfect ring. It was a simple silver with a 2K diamond. Knowing Kacie, she doesn't want anything to flashy and big, something simple and cute.

"Well that's it Liam. Now you have to figure out a time and day to propose." Zayn said as he patted my arm.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous." I smiled at him.

"Well yeah. I expect you to be! This is a big step for you!" He said calmly. We made our way throughout the mall, just wasting time.

"Please get this!!!!" I heard an Irish accent say in Forever 21. Zayn and I exchanged smiled and made our way to the store. The ring was sadly hidden in Zayns coat pocket for me.

"I don't know Niall, I don't think this color looks good on me." I heard Kacie say. I walked up to find her in a turquoise green dress. The sleeves were black mesh and the dress was hugging all her curves. Something inside of me jumped at this sight and all I wanted to do was hide her from all of the other men in the store.

"Kac! Liam would love it! Seriously just get it or else I'll call Liam and make him buy it for you." Niall threatens.

"Either way I'm buying it for her." I said to them. Niall and Kacie turned around, Kacie's cheeks crimson red and eyes on the ground.

"Liam, you really do-" I made my way over to her and took her cheek in my hand.

"I want too, sweetie. You look ravishing." I told her. She smiled up at me and turned around to go back and change. I made my way to the entrance but stood outside to listen for her calling me just in case. I looked over at Niall, and Zayn has the ring out and showing it to his boyfriend. Niall looked up at me and gave me a big thumbs up. They put the box back in Zayn pocket just as Kacie made her way out, holding her new dress.

"Where would I even wear it?" She asked me.

"Uhh... Saturday? Yeah, Saturday, you and me are going to go to the beach and have dinner then yeah?" I suggested.

"Ohh like the last time we went!" She said, eyes sparking in excitement.

"Yes, just like last time love." I smiled and took her hand in mine. Together we made out way to the checkout line and then the four of us made our way home.

When we got home it was about 4:32 and we needed to figure out dinner.

"Let's just get pizza and watch netflix. Please?" She asked me while walking to the kitchen for something to drink.

"Cheese and supernatural?" I asked grabbing my phone from my pocket. The box was in my other pocket and I had to make my way to the bedroom and hide it.

"Yes please!" She yelled out. I made my way to our bedroom and hid it in one of my dress shoes in the back of the closet. I changed into sweats and made the phone call for a large cheese pizza and bread sticks. I came back to see Kacie snuggled up on the couch holding a cup of apple juice and the tv on. I made my way over to her and pulled her into my arms and rested my head on hers. We watched an episode before the pizza came. We paid for it and the returned to Dean yelling at Sam for changing his music while he was gone for the year. (Season 4 beginning is quite intense if you ask me.)

That night was calm an collective. Until my brain started to think about Saturday.

----

A/N: so that's this chapter!!!! So you know what day of the week it is: it's a Tuesday! LIAM HAS 4 DAYS TO PLAN THE PERFECT PROPOSAL. Y'all think its smooth sailing? WRONG. Something is going to happen thats going to trigger something inside of Kacie. Idk when but it'll happen.

LIFE UPDATE: FRIDAY I WAITED FOR 5 HOURS OUTSIDE KISS FM CHICAGO RADIO STATION FOR 5SAUCE TO NOT COME OUT. I CRIED THAT NIGHT. THEN ASHTON PUT OUT THE KEEK AS I WAS LEAVING AND I TRIED TO LOOK FOR THE CAR BUT COULDNT. THEN I WENT TO WWA 8/29!!! WASNT PLANNING ON IT BUT I DID. (I was in section 322 for $40)

THEN SATURDAY OMFG. I WAITED OUTSIDE 1DS HOTEL FOR 4 HOURS THEN BOLTE FOR THE GARAGE AREA AND ALMOST PASSED OUT. I WAS TOO TIRED AND ANNOYED TO STAY AND TRY TO MEET HARRY. TBH. (I've accepted the fact that I'll never meet them and I'm ok with that. Plus I'm really not worthy enough to meet my favorites. :/ ) HONESTLY BOTH SHOWS WERE FABULOUS AND I CRIED. LIAM PUT A BRA ON HARRYS HEAD DURING RIGHT NOW. THERE WAS A LARRY MOMENT WITH A KID WHO BROKE HER ARM AND I CRIED AND THEN ASHTONS MIC WENT OUT AND I JUST UGH. OK IM DONE WOW.

-no question of the chapter-

Hope you guys have an amazing day and that something awesome happens to you!! Ily! 💕💕