Chapter 42

Waking up on the couch from loud bangs on your door can really mess a person up. That what louis did at 8:10, precisely.

"Go get the door liam." I mumbled into his arm.

"Mmmmmmm" he replied faintly. I sighed and lightly elbowed his chest and got up from the couch to answer the pestering people. I got to the door and adjusted my outfit real quick.

"Do you not understand how bloody early it is to come over right now and bang on the door like a bunch of immature children!?" I nearly yelled as I swung the door open. Louis's hand placed right were the door once was, Camille holding his other hand yet also behind his shoulder.

"Well no need for sass now love." He smirked.

"If you do not leave right now so help me I'll slap you away louis. It's so darn early for this!" I said to him leaning against the door frame. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me backwards until my back touched a chest.

"Why do you have to get her all pissy before 10? That's my job Lou." Liam said in a husky voice and kissed my cheek.

"Ha ha funny Liam, but seriously, why are you here so early?"

"To congratulate the new couple!!!" Camille exclaimed from behind.

"How did you know?" I asked

"Louis told me... He was helping Liam with some things for your proposal..." She confessed.

"Oh, well why couldnt you guys come at a more normal time?" I asked them.

"Because this is a 'normal' time." Louis said with quotations.

"8am is not 'normal' for this household." Liam said

"Right because the Payne palace is so important." Louis said with sarcasm laced in.

"It is, I'm not a Payne yet so go away and leave me alone." I said as I waved good-bye and shut the door. Liam let go of me and followed me to our bedroom were we helped each other strip out of out clothes from yesterday and into comfier clothes. I snuggled closer to Liam when we got into bed and instantly fell asleep.

A few hours later instead of being woken up from bangs on the door, I woke up to my phone ringing. I untangled my body from Liams and looked at the clock: 11:56am.

"Jesus Christ...." I mumbled as I slid the answer key over and put it to my ear.

"Hello..." I said sleep laced in my voice.

"Kacie! Can we please go out? Louis, Niall, and Zayn are talking wedding and they're not doing it right and we need to talk about it." Camille babbled on the other line.

"Um, I-" I looked over to see Liam still asleep and sighed. "I'd really like it if Liam came along. Seeing how it is his wedding too, so he has right to plan it also." I said sitting up and pushing Liam's bare chest.

"Well yeah! Of course! By the sound of your voice and how quickly you're replying, I just woke you up. I'll meet you here at Louis's? Just text me whenever you're on your way." Camille reassure to me knowing I wasn't going to leave in the next 20 minutes.

"Ok I will thanks. See you soon." I said then hung up.

"What was that about?" Liam asked rubbing his right hand over his face and leaning on his left elbow, facing me.

"Camille really wants to talk wedding and I couldn't say no?" I confessed.

"I'm coming right?"

"Obviously, I mean it is your wedding too, Liam." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Morning." He smiled back

"Hi." I replied.

"We're getting married." He said in general.

"Yeah I know. It's all just, so surreal." I said as I snuggled up to my fiancé.

"I agree, exciting yet nerve wrecking." He laughed kissing my head. My phone went off again and we both sighed this time as I leaned over to answer it.

"Camille you do know I just woke up!?" I almost yelled

"K-kac?" A male voice asked.

"Yes?"

"It's Hadien. There's been a..... Situation."

"How bad?" I asked sitting up and pulling my knees to my chest.

"I need you here Kacie. You and Camille, please." He said, he was holding back the tears, I could hear it in his voice.

"When?"

"The quickest plane to Chicago....?"

----

A/N: wow ok sorry I took so long.... I just didn't want to write until tonight. Oops. So yeah! Kinda short nothing too big happened excePT THAT HADIEN IS BACK :o (if you need a brain refresher go read chapter 3!!)

Life update: so Monday I was watching Gotham and then was spamming Thatsojack (youtuber) at the same time only to be interrupted because jaCK FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER AND IM JUST SO. UGH LIKE I WAS CRYING.

RN I'm laughing because Liam knows and is curious on why we call him daddy. We all know. Obama knows. Jesus knows. Your mom knows. My future children knows. But Liam will never understand.

~CHAPTER QUESTION:

"What do you think the problem with Hadien is?"

OK GUYS I LOVE YOU AND SEE YOU LATER!! 💕💕