Drunk

Rye POV
It had just been one of those awful days. The rain was beating down and the wind was howling outside the house. We had just got back from the studio about an hour ago. I was just in mine and Harvey room on my phone and talking to Harvey. He was talking about something. To be honest I wasn't really listaing I was just focusing on some comments on some videos we had done a couple of days ago. There was a lot of positive comments but not all of them were positive. I just read through them then closed my phone and put it on my side table. "Rye" I look over to see Harvey looking at me. "Ye.." I respond with a smile.  "You ok? You seem a bit upset" Harvey said. I sat up and looked at my hands. "Ye I am good. I am going out for a bit." I said as I grabbed my phone and got up and left the room.

I walked into the kitchen to get myself some water. Then I saw Andy and Mikey really close eating some popcorn and laughing at something.  These last couple of days Andy And Mikey had got closer. Which upset me as I really liked Andy. He is my everything and I just wish he could love me back. I just need something to cheer me up. I look up to see Andy and Mikey getting closer and closer. I couldn't handle it I need to go out. "Rye are you ook?" I look up to see Andy and Mikey looking at me. "Ye i am good... I am going out" I said as I left the house and made my way to the closest bar.

I entered the club and went straight over to the bar. The bartender looked at me then gave me a smile. "What do you want?" He said. "A bottle of vodka please" I said as looked at my phone to check the time. 11;54pm. So it wasn't to early for a drink. The bartender gave me what I ordered and I started to drink my problems away. Every gulp I took it reminded me how much Andy didn't love me back. Before I knew it I had finished the first bottle. "Another" I shouted. The bartender passed me another . I started drinking it. Then the voices in my head started to talk again. I bet there not worried about you. And I kept drinking...

1AM

I had just been kicked out of the 3rd bar that I had been drinking in. "Come onnnn" I slurred. I was now just walking around aimlessly trying to find somewhere to drink. I look at  my phone there were at least 100 missed calls from Andy...

Andys POV (At 11:30pm)

"Guys we need to go look for him!" I said as I worriedly walked around mine and Mikeys room.  I told everyone to join me in mine and Mikeys room to see if anyone knew where Rye went. I was really worried about him. "Andy its 11:30pm he has only been out for 30mins he will be home soon" Jack  said as he grabbed my shoulders to make me stop pacing the room. I  stopped walking and looked at the boys. "Sorry guys if I am overreacting" I said.

(At 12AM)

"Ok! I am going to go and find him!" I said to Mikey. I got up and was about to leave when Mikey grabbed my arm. "Do you want me to come with you to find him?" He asked. Mikey was the only one who knew about my crush on why, so for the last couple of days me and Mikey had been hanging out more to talk about how I could tell Rye how I felt. "No its ok. I want to go and find himself" I said as I got up and left the house. I know it would be quicker if Mikey helped me but I wanted to find Rye myself. I get in my car and turn on my phone and called him... No answer... Where could he be? I started the car and drove off to where Rye could be

(At 1AM)

Where is he?! I had been trying to call him for an hour now! i was just driving around aimlessly, trying to find my baby. I was now driving down an old road when I saw a guy stumbling down the street looking  at his phone. He was wearing a black hoodie and black skinny jeans. He looked really drunk. He must have heard me coming so he turned around to face the car... "RYE!!!" I shouted in my car. I knew he couldn't hear me but I was just shocked and relived that I found him. I quickly pulled over and jumped out the car. "Rye!" I shouted. He turned around and looked at me with a confused face. Then after a couple of seconds he responded "ANDY!!! wwhhere have you been!?" He was slurring all of his words and was struggling to walk over to me. So I walked over to him to help him walk to the car. Rye doesn't normally get drunk unless he is upset. "Rye Whats wrong? And don't tell me nothings wrong because I can tell when your lying." I said as looked in his eyes. He looked at me" I can tell you... As long as you dont tell Andy." He looked at me with his most serious face. Well I need to find out so "Ok I wont tell Andy" I said as I gave him a smile to show that he could trust me. "I like Andy but him and Mikey have been hanging out more often which upsets me." He sounded really upset.  "Sorry" He muttered and looked down. "Its ok now lets get home" I said as I helped him into the car.

Time skip (They drove back to the house and Andy is helping Rye in the house)

"Andy?" Rye slurred as I helped him to his and Harveys room. "Yess" I said trying not to sound annoyed. I love him but it was now 3:30Am and I was really tired. Rye stumbled over to his bed and fell on it face first. I looked over to see if Harvey was still asleep. And he was. "Sorry for everything" Rye said as he rolled over on to his back and started to fall asleep. "Its ok... I am just really happy that your ok" I said as I gave him a kiss on his lips and left his room.

As I entered my room I saw Mikey asleep in his bed. So I quietly got in bed and was about to fall asleep then I remembered what Rye had said... That he liked me. I could feel a smile forming on my face. then I slowly fell asleep...

The next day...

Ryes POV

I woke up with a massive pain in my head. "Urgh..." I muttered as I sat up. I dont really remember much of last night but I remember a bar, drinking vodka and Andy bring me home... Oh god... I hope I didn't say anything stupid. "Afternoon" I look up to see Andy standing in the doorway. I looked over at the clock to see the time was 4:46pm. "Sleep well?" Andy asked as he sat next to me. I moved closer to him. "To be honest I was out cold" I said which made andy laugh a little.  I looked at him "I am sorry for last ni-" "Dont say sorry" He inturupeted as he gave me a hug. It felt so good he was warm. "Look... Last night you told me you like like me" He said as we pulled away. Oh no now he is going to think I am a freak! "Andy!! I am sorry I get it if y-" But before I could finish my sentence he kissed me. I couldn't believe it! I melted into the kiss. He pulled away and smiled his beautiful smile "I love you Rye" "I love you too Andy"

I hope you enjoyed this...