Dont touch whats mine

Andys POV
We were all at the gym. Mikey, Brooklyn and Jack were working out on the treadmills. While me and Harvey and Rye were weight lifting. I prefered weight lifting anyway so it was ok. "Babe?" I looked up and saw Rye looking at me. Just looking at him made me smile... "Yes" I responded as he smiled at me. "Could you do me a favor and get my water. I gave it to Brooklyn and forgot to get it back" he said as I sighed. "But Rye" I moaned like a litte kid. "Please" he said with his puppy eyes and his stupid pouty face. But I can never say no to it... "Fine!" I said as I was about to walk away when Rye grabbed my arm. "Love you" he said as he gave me a peck on the forehead. "Love you too" I responded as I left him and Harvey.

I walked over to the treadmills and saw Mikey filming Brooklyn and Jack messing around like children but I dont really mind. "Andy join us!!" Mikey shouted as I walked over to them and smiled. "Maybe in a bit... Brooklyn wheres Ryes water?" I asked as I walked over to him. Brooklyn stopped what he was doing then walked over to the wall where he had lefted his phone and Ryes water. He picked up the water bottle and through it to me. I caught it. "Thanks" I said as I walked away. "Well come" Brooklyn said as he went back to messing around.

As I walked towards Rye and Harvey I saw a girl starring at Rye. She had Brown hair, blue eyes, way to much make up on and was wearing very short shorts and a normal t-shirt... I stopped and watched her eye up Rye. I could feel the anger build up in me. Only I can look at Rye like that!! Then she started walking towards Rye... "Bitch..." I muttered as I watched the girl walk over to Rye.

She was smiling from ear to ear with her too perfect white teeth... Rye smiled at the girl then looked away from her. Then she tried to talk to him with her sickly sweet voice. Sadly I couldnt hear what she was saying as I was to far away from them. I could feel more jealousy building up in me! Then I saw her touch Ryes arm!! What! How dare she! I saw Rye give her a weird look and tried to walk away. But the girl wasnt going to stop talking. But I could tell Rye really wasnt interessted but the girl was getting the wrong idea.

She started leaning in toward Rye while Rye was leaning away. I knew Rye would never kiss anyone else but me but I still get jealous. Then I saw something that made my blood boil... The girl was going to kiss Rye. Thats it! I stormed over to them and pushed the girl away from Rye.

"What do you think your doing?" I said to the girl as I tried to calm down but I was angry. "Well I was trying kiss this hot guy untill you came along" she said in a angry tone. She gave me a disgusted look but I didnt care. "Well hands off him he is my Boyfriend!!" I said as I smiled at the last word. She looked shocked and looked at Rye. Then Rye looked at her then looked at me and kissed my lips which made me smile. We could feel the girls eyes starring at us. We pulled away and both smurked at the girl who was upset and angry but I didnt care. She just stormed off and walked out of the gym in her slutty shorts.

"Its funny watching you get jealous" Rye said as he gave me a smile. I smiled back as I hugged him and he hugged back. "Shut up" i muttered with a smile. I really love him. "You know I would never do anything to hurt you right?" He asked with a smile. His eyes are beautiful... "Of coures I do. I love you" I said as we kissed. "I love you too. Now let go home so we can spend sometime together" Rye said as we held hands.

No matter what I will always love Rye and I know that he will always love me.

Thank you for reading xx i am sorry that thidls is short but I feel bad for not uploading so I hope you guys like it xx have a good day x