I never said that!

Thanks for suggesting to do a fight one MikeysgirlXxX  I hope you like it!

Andy's POV
"Rye come on! You have been in there forever!" Zach shouted through the bathroom door. Rye was still in the shower which was normal for him. Zach entered the kitchen with a annoyed look on his face. He stood next to me and gave me a smile. Zach grabbed a apple and ate it. We hadn't told Zach or arron  that me and Rye were going out as we weren't sure on how they would react. ' How do you put up with him?" He asked me. I tried not to show how annoyed I was. "He isn't annoying" I responded as I looked at him. "Really the way he just walks around likes he owns the place and he takes forever to do one thing and just so much more" He said as he looked back at me. I was trying not to get annoyed now. If any of the boys had said that I would have ended them by now! "Zach, you have only been here for a couple of weeks. How can you judge him that quickly?" I asked him. I thought it was the best response I could give without shouting at him. "I know but he just is annoying. I know what I should do for pay back." He said with a kinda evil grin. "What?!" I asked. I was kinda curious...

"You know how much he loves his dark brown hair. Well... How would he react if I died it green" He said. I just looked at him. "No!" I shouted. I know I was probably going a bit to far but no one. NO ONE!! would upset Rye that much. I knew how much Rye loved his hair. "Why not?! It would be funny" He said as he took a step back from me. "No it wouldn't! And Rye isn't annoying you are! Stop moaning for once and just be patient. I am sure he will be done soon!" I snapped back at him. He looked a bit taken back. Then he looked angry. "What you wan-" "Zach I am done in the shower" Rye said as he came in just with a towel rapped around his waste. He looked so good. Then Mikey came out of no where and grabbed something out of the fridge and left the room again. "Thanks Rye. Can I talk to you?" Zach asked his dragged Rye out of the kitchen. I could hear a bit of what Zach was saying but not a lot... I went to go and sit on my bed when Rye said...

"If you think I can't sing then why didn't you tell me?" He asked sounding angry and upset at the same time. "I never said that!" I rased my voice a little. Why would he say that I said that! "That's not all! Zach said you said that you hated my hair and the way  I acted. If you don't like who I am then why did you ask me out?!" he shouted as he looked at me in the eyes. Why would Zach even make this up. Just because I didn't want to prank Rye? Wow he is childish. "Rye baby, I swear I would never say those things" I pleaded at him but he didn't believe me. "Then why would he say it!" he said as he walked away from me. I could tell he was upset and annoyed at the same time. "Why don't you believe me! I am your boyfriend! Why do you believe Zach! Don't you trust me!" I shouted at him. He turned around to face me. He was about to say something when

Mikey walked into the room. We both went silent. "Rye I need to talk to you outside" He said as he gave Rye a annoyed look. "Not now Mikey" Rye said as he tried to walk away from Mikey but Mikey grabbed his arm. " 2 seconds Andy" Mikey said with a smile and dragged Rye out of the room. I could hear them talking for a minute then Rye walked in with a sorry look on his face. "Mikey said that Zach told me that you said that stuff as he wanted to dye my hair green, and you know how much that would hurt me" Rye said as he walked a little closer to me. "Why did you listen to him and not to me?"I asked as we both took a step closer.  He sighed and looked at me. "Sorry I just have a lot on my mind right now and I guess that I was just being stupid for not believing you" He said as he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I understand what he means. "I love you" He said. "I love you too" I said.

"Guys I have finished in the shower" Zach shouted. I grabbed Ryes hand and dragged him over to the bathroom where Zach was. "Zach I have a surprise for you" I said wit a smile. He gave me a confused look. Then I slapped him across the face. "That's what you get for make stuff up" I said with a smile. "Come here you!" Zach shouted and was about to slap me back. When Rye grabbed his hand and looked down at him. "I dare you" He said in quite a evil voice. Rye could be scary when he wanted to be. Zach put his and down and walked in to the Jacklyn room. "Shall we go watch a movie in my room?" Rye asked. I nodded and heald his hand and walked tot the Rarvey room.

I hope you liked this. Next chapter will probably be the ending to 'Please don't leave me'. Btw I don't have a problem with Zach, I just wanted to add him in as I type about the others a lot. Have a good day everyone.