17th Feb 2018 - 17th Feb 2019 (English time)

THIS ISN'T A ONESHOT. 

Right, I started this book one year today and all I can say is a massive thank you to everyone who has read any of my oneshots (even if you didn't like them). 

I know I am not an amazing writer but I do try and write something. When I first published this book, I only published this so one of my internet friends could read it, but some how it got 100 in like a month. And to be honest I was so happy when I got a hundred reads because I didn't expect it. 

Now my first oneshot was jealously. And I read it to myself about 4 hours before I typed this and I cringed so bad at it. Like it hurt to read... So I would like to apologize to everyone for how bad it is, and no one comment its good because that would be lying. I wrote jealously when I was bored at my house and when I was stressed out because it was my birthday soon. When I wrote it I was typing on a shitty phone while eating ice cream. And to be honest its how I wright them now.

I think that one day I might re-right Jealously to try and make to sound better, but I am going to keep the same basic story line.

 I hate these in books (When the author talks) but I just wanted to say thank you for reading any of my oneshots. They have helped me meet some amazing people who I really can't live with out. And I think they know who they are, if not then I will remind them in my DMs. 

Thank you for getting this book to 82.2k reads and for the 3.5k votes. I really mean it, I am going to shut my gob now, so have an amazing day or night xxx